-Chapter 11-

Liza POV
I woke up and memories of last night flood into my brain causing me to smile. David Dobrik is officially my boyfriend. Since David was sleep I scrolled through all my social media. I think I woke him up.
David: good morning beautiful
Liza: good morning handsome, did I wake you up?
David: yeah
Liza: my bad
David: it's ok
Liza: ok where are we going today Bubba
David: we are going to the mall and I'll treat u to whatever you want
Liza: thank youu
David: then maybe after that well go to the bar
Liza: ok, you look really cute in the morning

David: oh yeah do I really?

As he says that he gets on top of me and starts to kiss on my neck. I'm a little surprised by his actions but enjoyed it at the same time. After about 5 minutes of making out, we stop knowing what it could lead to next.
David: ok let's get ready now we are leaving at 12:00 it is 11:01
Liza: okk
When we were done getting ready we left. This is what I was wearing.

At the mall, I bought three outfits and some shoes

At the mall, I bought three outfits and some shoes. David paid and the total cost was $321. After that, we went to subway and ordered some food. David paid again but this time we decided to make a vine off of it.
Cashier: your total is $5.69
David: ok my treat
Liza: no
David: no I got it
Liza: no, no *grabs the card and swipe it* no, no, no.
We both started laughing.
After that, we ate and then went back to the hotel. We were going to the bar at 10:00 pm and it was 6:23 pm, so we had some time till we had to leave. I decided to take a nap and so did David. I woke up and it was 9:45 pm. We got up and put on some clothes then left. The bar wasn't too far.
--time lapse to the bar--
L: ok bubba I have to use the restroom
D: ok pookie

Pookie? I love that name.
David POV
Liza told me she had to go to the bathroom and it was going to take a few minutes. How the bar is set up is that there are two rooms next to the bathroom in the same hallway. As I'm waiting for Liza to come back from the restroom, this random girl walks up to me.
Girl: hey handsome
David: hey
Girl: come follow me
David: ok
I followed her into the room and she pinned me against the wall. She started kissing me and I was kissing her back. WHY AM I DOING THISSS!! I need to get her off me but she had a tight grip on me and was kissing me in places that would make me weak to the point I lose control... possibly moan.

Liza POV

After I came from the restroom I looked for david everywhere but couldn't find him. So I decided to walk into the restroom since it was quieter and I couldn't go outside or I would have to pay to come back in. As I was walking towards the restrooms I hear moaning from one of the rooms next door. I decide to ignore it but the more and more I heard it, the sooner I realized that It's not just any moaning, ITS DAVIDS. I bust the door open and to see david and a girl making out giving david hickeys on his neck and body.
Liza: David? *in about to start crying voice*
David: LIZZAA! *he is talking to the girl* can you get off of me you little SLUT!!
I run away starting to cry, how could he, he never really loved me, am i to ugly UGHHHH!! SO MANY THOUGHTS WERE GOING THROUGH MY HEAD!! I walked out of the bar and broke down crying on the sidewalk.
David POV
IM SO STUPID!!
David: DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONNEEE!!
Girl: yeah and I hope to do it again some time
David: YOU CRAZY SLUT, YOU JUST RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!
Liza POV
My heart was broken. As I was sitting on the sidewalk I felt a sharp pain and everything went black.
A/n
Hey guys did you like this chapter. Sorry I never said this earlier but thank you for 743 reads and 57 votes. Next chapter will be a shout out.