-Chapter 20-

Liza POV 

I'm waiting to hear the huge secret David has been hiding from me... To be honest, I don't know what to expect...

Gabbie: the secret that DAVID has been cheating on you this WHOLE TIME! your whole relationship was a LIE!

David: dammit gabbie!

My world froze I didn't have any idea that it would be that. My heart started to race and my breath started quickening until Gabbie said 2 words that would ruin my friendships and possibly the rest of the vlog squad...

Gabbie: with KRISTEN!

It took only those two words that resulted in me passing out. 

--time lapse--

I wake up in a hospital bed with dimmed lights. It looks like it was around night time. I scan my surroundings only to see David and Gabbie sitting in the waiting chairs. I started crying, but luckily they didn't hear me. My boyfriend was cheating on me with one of my close friends who is dating my other friend. What a complex and messy situation. I'm done... I'm done with David and this stupid relationship, he hurts me every chance he gets no matter how many times he tells me he's sorry and how much he loves me. I don't believe it anymore. Out of nowhere, I grabbed a mug off of the stand next to me and threw it at David. Sadly it missed him and hit the wall behind him. Both Gabbie and him jolted out of their seats.

Liza: I HATE YOU DAVID DOBRIK! 

I thought about what I just said, I didn't have any regrets. I hate him... I hate everything about him. David slowly walked up to my bed but I put my hand up and turned away signaling him to stop what he's doing. I don't want to look at him let alone talk to him.

Liza: can you guys leave, I'm not any of your friends right now

David: Liza can we just talk about th-

Liza: NO DAVID ENOUGH TALKING. IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR APOLOGISE, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE AND ALL I KNOW IS I HATE YOU.

David started to tear up and walked out of the room while grabbing his belongings. But Gabbie stayed behind.

Gabbie: Liza I'm so sorry about what happen-

Liza: I don't want to talk to you either.. you kept secrets from me... HUGE secrets, when we made a pact to tell each other everything and anything that happens no matter how bad it is.. you broke my trust, again... at this point, I just need some space... from all of you

She nodded her head and left the room. I'm alone. 

A/n

Long time no see yEe ... i had testing my apologies