-Chapter 6-

Liza POV
After chipotle it was 6:30 pm which means we had 2 hours to get ready because we plan on leaving at 8:30 pm. We drove to the party and already see a lot of people there. Me and Gabbie get out of the car and go to the door. Zane opened the door and made out with Gabbie while I was just sitting there... staring... I wanted them to go back to reality and realize that I had eyeballs so I said..
Liza: eww, gross!
Gabbie: whatever, by the way, this is Zane my boyfriend and Zane this is Liza my best friend
Zane: sup
Liza: wassup
Zane: well I gotta go babe , we're playing who can chuck the most beer in 30 seconds!!
Gabbie: greeaatttt *in sarcasm* bye
Zane: bye
Gabbie : sorry Liza anyway I want you to meet my friend David he is a viner, just like you, we've been friends since 2nd grade.
Liza: great!
Gabbie: ok let me just bring him to you
Liza: ok
I want Liza to find love because for all I know she only had 6 boyfriend but then something happened, she changed I knew Liza scince preschool but the way she is acting now is different. I don't know what happened to the other boys but I also don't know what happened to my Liza.
Liza POV
Gabbie left me to go and get her friend named David. I really enjoy making new friends at social events but I know my best friend and every time she introduces me to a boy she either thinks that we would be a cute couple or best friend. But right now I don't want to have a boyfriend, not from what happened last time.
*2 minutes later*
Gabbie came back with David and I gotta say he is really cute.

Gabbie: this is David and David this is Liza
Liza&David: hey *blushes*

Gabbies POV

They look really good together. I think they are going to fall for each other so I am going to leave them alone for some time.

Gabbie: hey guys so I'm going to leave you two to get to know each other and I'm going to meet up with Zane is that ok?
Liza: sure
Gabbie: ok, *winks at liza*
Liza:*winks back*

Lizas POV

Gabbie being the cupid she is thought it would be a good idea to leave me and David together at the party. I'm not gonna lie I'm really excited to talk to David and I hope he's excited too

David: what's up with that wink you two just did?
Liza: ooh nothing it's just what gabbie and I do
David: ooh do you want to go to some place quiet?

Liza: sure
I suggested we go to the top of the roof at the viners party house. We talked about things such as our life and goals and things like that also we gave each other our phone numbers so we can stay in contact. Before I knew it , it was 11:55 pm.
Liza: sorry I have to go gabbie is probably freaking out right now
David: when can I see you again?
Liza: maybe tomorrow?

Not even being able to complete my sentence, David smashes his lips into mine. We stopped and stared into each other's eyes for a moment and quickly started kissing. One hand was caressing my cheek while the other was around my waist. This moment felt like magic. We both then pulled away.

Liza: woah
David: woah
Liza:I'll see you soon
David: I hope so
I walk away blushing like crazy. This is the first time I've been this happy for a while....
David POV
I think I'm falling for Liza. I mean that kiss was pretty intense and magical and she was so sexy in that outfit, I-I just don't know maybe we can hang tommorow and see where that goes. I walk back to the party.
Gabbie POV
It is 12:03 and I have been looking for Liza every where. Then I see her in the house looking for me .
Gabbie: where have you been ?!?!
Liza: with David *innocent voice and blushes*
Gabbie: ooooooohhh does my little brown girl have a crush ?!!?!!!
Liza: stop it gabbie *blushing*
Gabbie: ooooh ok but we're talking about once we get to my apartment ok
Liza: ok, wait, what were you and Zane doing while I was gone?!!😏
Gabbie:*blushes*
Liza: GABBIE!! NO, YOU DIDNT!!! *whispers* you did the nesty?!?????!
Gabbie: omg no liza

Liza: oh.. then what did you do?

Gabbie: I just gave him a blowjob

Liza: omg
Gabbie: I know
Liza: ok whatever we all do things and make mistakes lets get home

Lizas POV

I can't be mad at her because it's not like I'm innocent...

Authors note
Sorry I didn't post earlier I had the story ready but I was busy with life I'm going to start doing shoutouts to the people I feel like inspires me and gives me ideas and are extremely nice to everyone and anyone they meet. Just to let you know because I get asked a lot I am a girl. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter because this was the longest chapter I've never written 871 words that's amazing
Sincerely your author , crazy1fangirl