-Chapter 9-

Its going to get JUICY up in here *trigger warning* HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH😆
David POV
David: its liza
--opens the door--
I stared into her eyes thinking why she would do this. I couldn't keep staring at her face, I can't take it anymore I slapped liza across the face.
*A/N I am triggered to the extreme I was screaming just thinking of it. Sorry to interrupt proceed😃*
Gabbie: WHAT THE HELL DAVIDD!!!!
(Liza has a bruise on her face)
Liza: (starts tearing up)
David: WHAT THE HELL LIZA I THOUGHT YOU WERE INNOCENT !!! I LIKED YOU AND NOW I KNOW YOU Couldn't BE TRUSTED!! YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR PAST!!
Liza: BECAUSE I WANTED TO START A NEW LIFE, YOU MORON!! I DIDNT TELL GABBIE BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD EITHER HOLD IT AGAINST OR BLACKMAIL ME!!
Everyone: sorry we didn't know we wouldn't have
Liza: WELL BEFORE YOU SLAPPING THE FREAKIN MAKEUP OFF SOMEONES FACE YOU SHOULD ASK WHAT HAPPENED DONT YOU THINK SHERLOCK !!!
*walks to car*
I messed up bad Liza is mad at me I don't think she'll ever want to talk to me again. I just couldn't help it I was so mad!
Carly: what the hell just happened
Erin: it went by so fast
Zane: david you effed up BAADDD
David: how could I be such a jerk I was really pissed of I really like liza and I need to make this up to her.
Kristen: see, well, I'm going to go home now
Everyone else: ditto
Gabbie: babe im staying with you
Zane: ok
David:im gonna start planning
Gabbie: if you need any help I'm here
David: thanks gabs

Lizas POV

I run to my car and start balling my eyes out. David just slapped me across the face so hard causing a bruise. I saw the pain in his face and I couldn't bear it anymore. Why would he hit me though? How could he! He put his hands on me on a way no human should be touched without consent and I don't think I can forgive him for that. As I was sitting in my car I get a call from an unknown caller ID. I answer.

CC: I told you the deadline and you failed to follow through with it no you suffered the consequences. How does it feel to lose someone important in your life? Painful huh? Well, imagine how I felt when you took my little brother from ME!

Liza: Im sorry it was an accident *crying*

CC: A SORRY WON'T BRING BACK MY BROTHER. IT WON'T MAKE UP FOR YOU ABORTING A CHILD AND CHEATING ON YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE, A SORRY WON'T MAKE UP FOR ALL THE HARM AND DAMAGE YOU CAUSED PEOPLE! YOU DESTROY PEOPLES LIFE AND EXPECT IT ALL TO BE OK! YOUR KARMA HAS FINALLY BEEN SERVED AND YOU HAVE FELT MY FURRY!

-- hangs up --

At this point, I just want to give up on life. I have no friends, no family, no safe home, nothing. This lead to me drifting off to sleep in my car in zanes driveway.