-Chapter 14-

STOP
**TRIGGER WARNING**
Liza POV

Its been about a week since I broke up with David. I moved out of gabbies apartment, into my own but she has her own key just in case anything happens. I'm doing pretty fine, hanging out with Gabbie but shes no David. I never realized how big David was apart of my life. I miss him so much, especially when he takes me to target and we would play in the store all day until we get kicked out by- STOP IT LIZA!! *slamming her fist into the wall* IF YOU HADNT BEEN SUCH AN UGLY IDIOT,  DAVID WOULDVE KEPT TALKING AND LOVING YOU. MAYBE NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THIS WORLD I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO END MY LIFE-calm down liza, relax. Let's just go to gabbies house.
--Time lapse to gabbies--
I get upstairs and do our special knock on gabbies door. She doesn't answer. Thats strange her car is downstairs, maybe shes sleep. I use the spare key she gave me a while ago. I walk into her apartment and here noises but I brushed them off assuming it was her tv since it was on. I made my way to her room when I see something that I wouldn't be able to unsee. After about 5 seconds of disgust and silent laughter, I peek to see the person Gabbie was having sex with. Little did I know my world would all crumble down within a second. They clearly didn't notice me in the doorway because they kept going. I ran away while crying. Why would my supposedly "best friend" do this to me. With David. I say as tears flow down my face. Why would david do this? Does he still miss me? All these questions were going through my mind. The only thing I can do is get out of this world that no one wants me in. I drive home and storm into my room. I grab a belt from my closet and tie it around my neck. THIS IS THE END.

Gabbies POV

--earlier that day--

David came over to my apartment, yet again, crying over liza breaking up with him and it has been non-stop. This time he brought with him a bottle of tequila. Davids not a heavy drinker since its very easy for him to fall under the influence so I don't think its a good idea that he has the drink with him. But I decided to have some with him anyway. After about 10 shots each me and David were both drunk out of our minds. David then proceeded to try and hit on me, one thing led to another and eventually we started having sex. We both fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up and I don't remember much from before but I did have a pounding headache. I get up and felt a wave of coldness hit my body. I soon realized that I was naked and quickly grabbed some clothes. A few seconds later I hear a voice behind me. I freeze. Who's that? I turn around and to my surprise, I see David in my bed... Naked. My body instantly froze up and I ran out of the room until I stumbled upon someone's belongings. A purse?- LIZA! SHE MUSTVE BEEN HERE!! Running through my apartment I grabbed my keys and drove to Liza's apartment. I knock on her door non-stop but no answer. I use the spare key she gave me. When I walked in she wasn't in her living room so I went to her room. There she was...

A/n
thank you guys for reading and thanks for 1.45K READS!!!! Sorry for such a sentimental chapter but I needed to write it because it is a problem in the world we have today. EVERYONE SPREAD KINDNESS. NOT HATRED