-Chapter 22-

11:46 a.m.

Lizas POV

I woke up on the floor with a sore pain on my side and a throbbing headache, when the events of last night flooded into my brain...

~ Flashback ~

Jake and I just came from a youtube party hosted by Kian and Jc. We get out the car and hurriedly made our way up the stairs, into my apartment.

Liza: Jake that was so much fun, I had so much fun

He didn't say anything.. next thing you know he slams me against the wall

Jake: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SOCIALIZING WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN IM NOT AROUND!

I was completely silent

Jake: I'll teach you a thing or two about disrespecting me.

He slammed me on the floor and started to repeatedly punch and kick me on my side and head. I tried to fight back but his strengths were just so powerful and the only thing I could do I sit there and take it...

~ Back to reality ~

11:50 a.m.

I started to burst out crying. "This isn't normal", "This isn't normal", I recited over and over in my head. I tried to keep the relationship going but this isn't the first time he had a random outburst of rage but were not gonna rethink that. I get up, whining at the pain of my movement and make my way to the bathroom to take a bath. I laid in the tub for about 6 minutes until I am quickly pushed into the water by a big pair of hands...

David POV

11:27 a.m.

Today.. today's the day I'm going to go see Liza in person for the first time since she broke up with me. I think this will make the situation better, I've been craving everything about her from the way she giggles when I call her beautiful too when she kisses my neck when she wakes up and sees me admiring her. GOD, I miss that.

I get dressed in my best fit to make sure I look right for when I see her...

11:57 a.m.

I'm standing at lizas door contemplating whether to go in or not until I hear banging on the walls of her apartment. I open the door with the spare key she leaves under her rug.

David: Liza?

no response

I make my way further into her apartment until I'm met with Jake Paul.

Jake: Sorry, Lizas no longer with us.

BULL! I just saw her car downstairs.

David: wheres liza!?

He soon starts swinging at me but thanks to my quick reflexes and athletic background, I dodged his hits and punched him in the jaw which made him pass out.

I check her bedroom and closet until I came in sight with lizas lifeless body lying in the tub...

A/n

Yeah I did a cliffhanger becauseee we stan 🤠🤠