Chapter 8: The Chosen One

DAY 5

I woke up and tried the clothes that Kyoko, Haru and Chrome bought for me. It was a pink shirt with hearts, jeans, sneakers and jacket. It's really girly, but I like trying out various styles of clothing.

Heading downstairs, I felt really awkward because these clothes does not define me. But I have to admit, it looks good on me. With that thought, I didn't min wearing these.

"Wow! Jewel-chan is so beautiful in those clothes!" Maman complimented.

"Arigatou!" I thanked, flattered. I get flattered so easily.

"Here, sit. I cooked lot's of takoyaki for you." Maman smiled. Yes! It will be heaven!

I sat beside Tsuna. "Itadakimasu!" we all chorused and started to eat.

"Sorry from yesterday..." Tsuna whispered to me.

"It's fine. Forgive and Forget." I replied, smiling. At least everything's back to normal.

I only ate half of the takoyakis because I'm so full. It's so delicious... I want more! But sadly I can't take another bite or I'll explode.

"Maman, your cooking is the best!" I gave a thumbs up.

"Why, thank you Jewel-chan." Maman smiled.

I like her, she's so kind, gentle, sweet and doesn't get angry. She can be an ideal mom because of her cluelessness... in some ways. Also, I think that's not good for a mom.

We went to the living room to rest. Tsuna has been staring at my hand since yesterday. I looked at my hand and I was still wearing the ring that appeared yesterday.

"Um, Tsuna? Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Ah! No, it's just that the ring you're wearing is making me wonder." He pointed out.

"I don't know if you'll believe me but a breeze past by with leaves and I covered my eyes with my hands. The next thing I knew is that this appeared from nowhere. I tried releasing flames and what came out is white flames." I explained.

"White flames? Never heard or saw that before." he says, putting a finger below his chin.

"Me too." I commented.

"White flames means purity." Reborn suddenly hopped to my lap.

"You have white flames. Your white flames is very rare. Only 1 of 1000 can have that flame. You can purify people." he explains. "Actually, it's just a myth."

"How can I purify people?" I asked.

"You make them calm, feel at ease and remove bad thoughts " he replied.

"But she came from a different world. There, we are just anime, fiction." Tsuna stated.

"He's right. How can I have this flame if I live in another world?" I asked.

"Dunno, but we can ask Byakuran, Yuni, the Vindice or Checker face if you want." Reborn suggested.

"I would preffer Yuni or Byakuran more." I sweatdropped from thinking of asking the Vindice or Checkerface. It's a total nope.

"I would only preffer Yuni." Tsuna sweatdrops.

"That's so mean of you, Tsuna-kun~" We heard a famillar voice.

Byakuran!

We turned to the door going to the lawn and Byakuran was floating. He was sitting while floating!

"Hieeee! When did you get here?" Tsuna panicked.

"Just now." Byakuran replied.

"Yesterday, I felt a very strong power coming from Namimori shrine and I followed the trace to your house, Tsuna-kun." He smiled.

We heard knocks and Reborn opened the door, even though he's a baby.

"Welcome, Yuni." Reborn greeted.

"Hello, Reborn oji-sama." Yuni smiled.

"Yuni?!!" Tsuna yelled.

"Ah! Hello Tsuna-san." Yuni smiled at him.

"Why are you two here?" Tsuna asked.

"To tell you about Jewel." Byakuran and Yuni chorused.

"Me?" I pointed at myself and they nodded.

So, Byakuran is still floating and Yuni sat beside me.

"First, that ring you have there, doesn't appear in any parallel world. Only this world." Byakuran started.

"That ring is called, the Immortal ring." Yuni followed.

"Why Immortal?" I asked.

"A dragon which lived hundred, thousands years ago is still alive until now, only hidden. A phoenix which is a sign of rebirth. When both are combined, that being is truly called immortal." Yuni explained.

"Only special people can have this ring and flame." Byakuran said as he brought out marshmallows. "That is they say, but this is the first time I ever saw one."

"But I'm not special. I'm just normal." I pointed out.

"You are special because you, from another world came here, to this world." Byakuran swallowed a marshmallow.

"How did I come to this world anyway? Because of the device?"

"You came to this world because of fate maybe. Yes and no. Yes, because the device became a tool for you to come this world. No, because the device wasn't really the one that brought you here." Byakuran explained.

"Huh?" Tsuna and I were just so confused.

"That time, you were thinking that someone will help you. Tsuna was thinking of helping you that time too. Actually, the ring was the one that opened the portal. When your minds sync, it helped the ring made a stable portal." Yuni explained.

"The ring chose you. You are the only one to bear the ring. Byakuran and I went to different parallel words and we couldn't find any information, only here. That ring was made from a dragon mix and phoenix mix a very long time ago. The Vongola thought it was a plain old ring because it couldn't release flames... because they had the ring ever since the first generation." They both said in unison.

"Actually, if I can, I can take that ring away from you~" Byakuran said.

"Byakuran!" Yuni yelled.

"Kust kidding, Just kidding~" Byakuran smiled.

"White flames can do more than purify but we don't know what are the other uses of it." Yuni points out.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Day 5,

Byakuran and Yuni both stayed to eat dinner with us and the house really became crowded.

I was chosen by the ring, the Immortal ring. Immortal? Does that mean I'm Immortal? Nah! Couldn't be.

Anyway, lot's of crazy stuff happened. It was one crazy day indeed, but a happy one!

I went to sleep.

Unkown's POV

"You are the chosen one, Jewel- no, Leggendia, the princess of the flames. Flames from the dragons and Phoenix'. That's were the flames were born." I mumbled.

"For millions and billions of years, you've appeared." I muttered.

"Goodnight, Leggendia."