Chapter 35: I Know Now

I woke up and I see myself in a forest. Not the forest of the metal dragon.

"hello, Leggendia" I heard a voice from behind I turned back.

I saw the metal phoenix. The phoenix has grey flames.

"did I...die?" I asked.

"no. It was a matter in seconds. Only few seconds left and you would have died, but good thing you killed the last monster" he said.

"now, let me introduce myself. I am Severo, the metal phoenix" he said.

"so I passed the test?" I asked. He nodded.

I looked at my left, right and above me.

"how...how long was I out?" I asked again.

"for 1,440 days...in this realm" he replied.

I was shocked by his answer. For 1,440 days?! It means...1 day in the KHR world! x2 so it means that when I go back...I'm at day 77 already!

"why so long?"

"because it took you time to heal. And in this realm, healing is in a very slow process"

"....." I was just silent. "do I age? In this realm I mean"

"no, no one ages in realms of the dragons and phoenix'. Not in mind, body and spirit. All stays the same"

"so...about Maggiore...why can't I hear or see him in his true form?" I asked as I look at my ring.

The phoenix sighed. "my friend, Maggiore, you can't see or hear him unless you pass all of the tests"

"so far, you passed 6 tests. 8 more to go" he said.

"what is the price of this test?"

"you can go bloodlust or not. It depends in your will. You can control it"

"now, I guess that is all. Goodbye, Leggendia. You will meet the phoenix of nature" Severo said.

My surroundings changed. I am back in the KHR world, the future.

DAY 77

I went out of my room. I'm hungry for I slept for 1,440 days!

I looked at the clock in the kitchen and it's...12:00 pm. So in a minute, it'll be my 79th day?!

DAY 79

I went and grabbed food in the fridge. I got milk and cookies. Chocolate chip cookies! Yum! My favorite!

I was about to take a bite of the delicious chocolate chip cookie but-

"Jewel-chan!/hime" all of them were at the door, rushing towards me.

"asdfgh!" I was startled. I even almost drop my cookie!

The girls hugged me in worry. The boys face's were pale. Hibari is not here of course.

"where did you go?!" Haru asked.

"uh....I came from the present time and I'm still doing training with the 'Ps' and 'Ds'" I replied.

They sighed in relief. They were really worried, especially that I am being targeted.

"what are you doing here, Jewel-hime?" Gokudera asked.

"I'm hungry!" I replied.

"hahaha! People do get hungry after training. Hahaha!" Yamamoto smiled.

"yup! I agree to the extreme!" Ryohei nodded.

I ate some cookies while Kyoko and Haru cooked for me. The cookies are enough for me but they won't stop.

They cooked meat and my favorite takoyaki! I ate lot's of it! I stopped eating after I was full.