Chapter 18: The Green Dragon

Jewel's POV

Vines, check! Right now, I'm making a hamoc. (if you don't know what it is, please search in the internet)

It was hard to make one. I need to tie, cut, tie, cut, tie and cut. It looks fine but now, it's testing time!

I hooked it to two trees. I placed it near the ground. If I put it to high and it breaks, I'll die.

I layed down. I tried to swing it. It's fine! My hamoc is completed! I'm not even a girl scout!

I climbed the tree and brought the hamoc with me. I made a hamoc to live in the trees. If I choose to live in the ground, their might be wild animals.

I hanged one end to the tree. I made sure it was tightly hanged. I took the risk and I jumped to the other tree and hugged it. I hanged the other end to it.

I went back down. Now, time to make a roof! It might rain. I got the big banana leaves and made it to a roof shape. It's a little bigger than the hamoc. I placed it on top of the hamoc. I placed holes on the four sides and I inserted vines and hanged it to the tree as well.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

The 20 days was over. I survived! It took blood, sweat, tears, mind, body and spirit to survive. Days of eating fish, berries, mushroom and soup was fine with me. I became more healthier

Days and nights that rained was really cold. I made a blanket made of vines, it's extras.

Taking a bath and personal hygiene, it's okay too. I take bath with cold water. Although, when I pee or poop, I feel unsure if someone's watching or not. At Aqua's realm, Aqua prepared a comfort room, just for me.

"I congatulate you on passing my trial, Leggendia" the metal dragon appeared. It was colored metalic grey and it has a sword strapped in his body. No stone on it's forehead.

"Now, I'll tell more about us" he said and I gulped.

"I am Rocky, the metal dragon. My goal for this trial is to make you live and be prepared in a forest. Basically, survival.

Metal, Iron, Aluminum and titanium are all hard and sturdy things. It may get rusty if wet but it will still be hard. Just like your survival, when you first came here, I know you were strong but what about survival?

I watched you on what you were doing. Don't worry I don't peep on humans when they do personal hygiene stuff.

When metal meets water, it gets rusty but still hard. You, a strong girl meets survival, you get tired, sweaty, and become dirty with soil but still strong.

You pass my trial" Rocky said.

Then another roar was heard. It's so freaking loud.

A green dragon appeared this time. It has no stone on it's forehead and it has no sword strapped on it's body. It has green wings made out of feathers though.

"hello Leggendia" the green dragon greeted. It's a female because of it's voice.

"hello?" I replied. Now, another dragon. Can I rest first before another test or something.

"I am Natura, the dragon of nature" she introduced.

"I find you worthy on passing my trial as well. When you were getting the resources of plants, trees or the things around you, you talk and tell that you need it for you to survive.

Not only that but I noticed that you plant seeds of berries everytime you get something from nature.

Because of those, you passed my trial" she explained.