Chapter 14: The Water Dragon, Agua Aqua

DAY 36

Continuing my-our training with Reborn.

If Tsuna excels because of HDWM, I excel if I have a weapon. My weapon is two katanas.

The two katanas was given by Leon. Leon is so kind.

Training with swords are not easy. I must get used with the weight. I must know how to hold it. The problem is, I don't have a sword style.

I don't want to copy Yamamoto's. I also don't want Squalo to teach me, I might even die.

BOOM!

BLAG!

GRAAAR!

Man! The battle of Reborn and Tsuna is an all out battle. I am suppose to rest but not with the shaking of the ground and the loud-

BOOOOOM!

Aaaahhhh! It's getting crazy here! I even can't believe that me and Tsuna had a tie in our fist fight with this wreck!

I evacuated. I was crossing a small bridge and then the grounds shaked. The bridged shaked as well and then a bullet hitted the rope.

'Reborn!' I thought as I fell. I closed my eyes and hoped that I won't die.

My back hitted water I think. I opened my eyes and swam to the surface. It looks like i'm in a lake with a waterfall.

I swam to the ground and got up. I looked up and huh?

I can only see the clear sky, clouds and the sun. I thought I fell between two cliffs? It was a deep depth and you can't see what's below.

Am I dead? But i'm in a forest with a lake and waterfall. Is this hea-

RRRROOOOOAAAARRR!

I covered my ears and ducked down. It's so loud that the place shaked.

After that, I stood up.

"what was that?" I asked to myself.

"never...." I turned back to the lake and there's a dragon floating on top of the big lake. "mind...."

A silver dragon with a blue circular stone on it's forehead. (The dragon looks like Shen Ron in Dragonball)

"welcome, Jewel" The dragon said. It has a female voice.

"uh.....am I dead?"

"no, your in the water dragon's realm, my realm"

"dragon.....a mythical creature who's talking to me with a female voice. Am I dreaming?"

"This is not a dream. I am one of the 6 six dragons who made the Immortal ring" the silver dragon said.

One of the 7 dragons who created this ring?

"why am I here?" I asked.

"your here to know more about yourself and us. You are also here to learn a sword style" the dragon replied.

"wait! More about me? And how did I came to this realm?"

"yes, about you and you came into this realm because I called you. Your whole body and mind is here in this realm"

"how long will I stay here?"

"until you perfected the sword style"

It could be forever!

"how long is one day here to the KHR world?"

"a day here is a minute there"

wow! That's a long gap! They all maybe move in a very very very very super duper very slow motion.