Chapter 55: 5986 All The Way!

(Those who hate 5986/ GokuderaxHaru...you may not read this...)

DAY 210

TYL Gokudera wasn't kidding. I am starting to treat Gokudera as my older brother.

"Jewel-hime, here's my notes during class" Gokudera handed me his notebook.

"ah! Yeah, I was asleep during the whole class!" I realised.

"did you not sleep last night?" he asked.

Not that I didn't sleep last night, it's just...I was thinking that, where did I fail? TYL Tsuna said I failed, but how come everything's going smoothly?

"well, here's my notes" he placed it into my hand.

"I'll be going, say 'hi' to juudaime for me" he said, preparing to leave.

"eh? Your going somewhere?" I asked.

"just going to meet someone" he replied and left.

"..."

WHO?! Who is he going to meet up with?!

And so, I called Tsuna that I won't be going home directly. I told him that something came up. I also added 'do not worry' in our call.

I followed Gokudera. I'm all spy like! I came from the real world, I watched many movies like this!

Hm...let's see. He stopped at a...cafe? There are tables outside of the cafe. He sat outside.

Where am I watching him? I'm at the building across from the cafe. I'm watching him from the 2nd floor.

I also changed my clothes to a normal one. Yup! I'm not wearing my uniform right now. Including Gokudera.

Then, a maid came. She was all flirty like! She twirled a strand of her hair and I can see, Gokudera doesn't like it.

What is he even doing there?! From my woman's instincts and from my otaku instincts...his going to meet up with Haru...

That's what my instincts told me anyway.

Hm...it seems that the maid asked his order. He ordered something but I think it's only one item.

From the movement of the maid's mouth, she said 'how about you order me?'

The heck! The fudge! How dare she! Has she no shame?!

I knew it, Gokudera got pissed. I can see, he held back his anger. Instead, he made a gesture that means 'leave'. Like he's shooing her away.

Yeah! Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Gokudera-nii doesn't need you! You flirt!

I'm starting to put Gokudera at the same level as my real older brother, Felix. Actually, it is already on that level.

Having an anime brother? It rocks! Also, having an anime boyfriend? It feels like heaven!

The other otaku's might have fainted or go crazy if this happened to them. Good thing it didn't happen to me.

The maid went back inside. I see her bitting her thumb, like she's pissed that she can't make Gokudera fall in love with her.

Right timing! Haru came. She sat right across from Gokudera. I knew it! Gokudera and Haru are D-A-T-I-N-G.

Dating? Not sure but something like that anyway. Haru was not in her uniform too..

I can see them, laughing. Seeing Gokudera laugh...Haru, I thank you! I don't care if the HaruxGokudera haters will hate me.

Hm? Hn....ugh....grrrrrrr!