Chapter 51: Christmas!

DAY 189

"merry christmas!" we all yelled.

PACK! PACK!

Conffeti's everywhere. There were different colors of course.

Reborn brought all of us to a private restaurant. I bet it is mafia related.

We ate a lot. Then, we played some games. There were prizes too.

Everyone was there. Except for Hibari and Mukuro of course. Those two...

"Okay, time for the exchanging of gifts!" Haru clapped her hands.

"let's start with me desu!" she smiled.

The mechanics goes likes this. For example, if Chrome gave a gift to Ryohei, Ryohei will give his gift to the one he chose.

"Gokudera-kun, merry christmas!" she happily gave the gift.

He started blushing"s-stupid-"

"cupid?" I cutted him off.

Gokudera blushed more. All of us laughed.

"hmp! Baseball idiot, catch" Gokudera throwed his gift at Yamamoto, without energy...

"oof! Thanks Gokudera-kun!" Yamamoto smiled.

"your not welcome!" Gokudera yelled.

I hope this won't go yaoi. I had shivers from the thought.

Yamamoto went to Lambo and kneed. He patted his head. "here you go, kid" he smiled.

"oolala~ I wonder what this is?" Lambo shaked his present.

"now Lambo, give your gift to the person who'm you picked" I said.

"hm? Oh, I-pin, here" Lambo gave a...I don't know, a chinese doll maybe.

I-pin thanked in chinese. Then she handed a present to Fuuta.

"waah! Thank you I-pin!" Fuuta hugged her.

"Now, Chrome-nee. Here" Fuuta smiled as he gave a gift to Chrome.

"arigatou" Chrome said, still shy.

"then, Kyoko, here's my gift" Chrome gave her present to Kyoko.

"waah~ Arigatou ne, Chrome-chan" Kyoko gave an angelic smile.

I looked at Tsuna and...no weird faces. He wasn't even drooling...strange.

Kyoko brought out her gift and gave it to Tsuna...hn...*stab* I feel like I'm not merry anymore.

"ah, thank you, Kyoko-chan!" Tsuna smiled but...it's not his best smile.

Then, Tsuna came closer to me.

"eh?"

"Jewel-chan.. um...here!" Tsuna brought out a box with orange gift cover.

I feel like it's spring. I feel fuzzy, delighted and happy.

"Arigatou!" I smiled.

"ah! Eh...your welcome" he rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled again.

I went over to Kyoko and gave her gift. "here, my gift to you, Kyoko" I grinned.

"eh? But I thought Chrome picked me" Kyoko said.

Hm...now that she said it...She's right!

"hm...it seems there was a mistake" Reborn said.

"Jewel, why don't you give it to Haru instead" he suggested.

"okay...here" I gave it to her.

"wait! How about me to the extreme!" Ryohei complained.

Yeah...there's him too. Reborn gave Ryohei a pair of boxing gloves. He rushed Leon to make them...poor leon.

All of us opened our gifts...my face brightened up.

I don't know why but...I ran and hugged Tsuna from behind.

"Thank you Tsuna!" I said.

"ah! Jewel-chan!" Tsuna was surprised to see me hug him.

I let go and he faced me. I showed his present.

"thank you for the present!" I smiled.

"your welcome" he smiled back.

His gift was a chain necklace. It has an ornament of a topaz lettering. It says:

"The Jewel Of The Sky"

It has a letter in it too. It says-

Jewel, I want to let you know that...you are the jewel of the sky. The jewel that brightens me, the sky.

All I can say is that...you make me happy. You make me strong. You became my resolve.

I want help you. I want to make you forget the pain. I want to be there, to protect you.

                                                                                                                                            -Sawada Tsunayoshi

"I really appreaciate it...and thank you. I'm glad that I make you happy and strong" I gave my heart warming smile.

I cried actually. Tears of joy.

The last time I smiled like this is when I was with Carl...but now, Tsuna...you make me happy. You are the only one who I'll smile like this to. You are...special to me...

Tsuna kind of panicked when I cried. I said that it was just tears of joy and he clamed down and sighed in relief.

Gokudera recieved a skull belt. Silver skull and red leather for the belt...where did Haru buy it?

Yamamoto recieved a baseball cap, color blue. It has letterings in it that says, 'rain'.

Lambo has 10 packs of lollipop...where did Yamamoto buy it? There's freaking apple, orange, pineapple,mangoe, watremelon, melon, plum flavors!

I-pin has a doll. Hm...now that I looked at it, it resembles Fon. I mean, red chinese dress, long braided hair and it's color black.

Fuuta recieved a brand new ranking book and lot's of pens. The book was very thick and it has a nice covering with a Vongola symbol...gosh! Where did I-pin find that?!

Chrome has a new eyepatch, it's color black and has a heart design in the middle, white outline.

Kyoko got a hairclip, since her hair also growed. The hairclip was colored pink and it has a design of a red rose flower.

Tsuna recieved a new lucky charm and a scarf with a 27. The scarf was white and the '27' was color red, while the lucky charm was color blue...Me?!!! I'm not jealous...or anything like that...fine! I give up! I am jealous!

Then, Haru got a beret, which was supposed to be Kyoko's. Yeah, my gift to Kyoko was a beret that has green and red stripes with a black background. Wich now, it belongs to Haru.

And Ryohei has the gloves. It's boxing gloves that is colored metalic yellow. It seems like gold to me..or maybe pyrite...fool's gold.

Mine? I already told you. A necklace with letterings in it.

Hm...

The jewel of the sky huh?

The one that brightens the sky.

Tsuna's POV

The jewel of the sky...

It means that Jewel brightens me up. She is someone precious to me.

She...is the core. She is the treasure of me.

She is the one...that the sky loves...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Yo! Sorry if I made it to christmas...even if it is really not christmas in reality.

Well, that is all! Hope you liked it ;)