Chapter 49: Vongola Tradition Part 2

DAY 171

"second contest! Snowball fight!" Reborn yelled. "if your shield is destroyed, you lose!"

Oh boy. This again.

Before the battle starts, we build our own sheild. Our own base.

Hehehe, I have Ryohei, the energetic one. Then there's Yamamoto, who is a good pitcher. Then Chrome, she can make illusions. Then I-pin, she won't do anything that will make us lose.

Hehehe! My spirit is all fired up!

"Team 2! Are you all ready?!" I yelled.

"hai!" they all yelled. I smirked.

"the battle starts in 3...2...1...go!" Reborn yelled. Another gunshot was heard.

"Ryohei start throwing! Yamamoto start pitching! Chrome ready yourself! I-pin, make snowballs!" I yelled.

They followed. Of course, I'll also do something. Actually, I-pin won't make snowballs, it's me.

I-pin is digging under the snow, leading to the other team's base. I'm a genius!

On Tsuna's side, Gokudera started throwing his bombs. Aiming at our snowballs.

Hm...bad. "Chrome, go!" I yelled. "you two, continue" I said to Ryohei and Yamamoto. "I-pin, keep making!" I faked.

Then, there were a ton of snowballs flying at the other team.

"I won't let you!" Gokudera yelled. He throwed his bombs.

It passed through the snowballs. Heh, those were fake snowballs, it was an illusion. The real ones are behind them.

Then, the bombs is flying at us. Yamamoto got his sword and sliced it in half. It defused.

The other team's sheild has crumbled. Around 5 more hits and it's our win.

Lambo started giving his grenades. Tsuna placed sky flames in them and frozed it with his gloves.

Oh no!

Then, they started throwing the iced grenades. Yamamoto's sword cannot destroy the ice. But mine can!

I got out my sword and sliced it. All the iced grenades fell to the ground.

Then, Tsuna's eyes widened. He looked down at the snow.

He realised that I-pin's there. Tch!

"I-pin, get out!" I yelled. I-pin dug up quickly. She ran towards us.

"oh no you won't!" Gokudera throwed a bomb.

Yamamoto throwed a snowball at the bomb in the nick of time. Whew! I-pin arrived at our base safely.

"thanks for making the tunnel. Even if you failed, it's still okay" I smiled at her.

Okay, let's see. Hm...my white flames! I haven't used them for a long time now.

I faced the enemey. I made my eyes glint. I can see Gokudera gulping. Hehehe!

I raised my hand and released white flames. "I command Gokudera to destroy their sheild" I said.

Gokudera followed. He cannot disobey the white flames. Flames of purity. Pure obedience!

"Team 2, win!" Reborn stated.

"eh? That's-"

"ahahaha! Sorry Tsuna-kun! I'll not use my powers in the next contests then. I'll just use my brain and physical strength" I rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm sorry too, Gokudera-kun" I apologised.

"Contest 3, hide and seek!" Reborn said.

"here, there will be to rounds. The first one, it will be team 1 who will seek and team 2 will hide. Round 2 is the other way around" he explained.

"in the first round, if team 1 finds all the hiders, they win. If they don't find them all, they lose. The same goes for round 2. Time limist is 30 mintes" he continued.

"okay, team 2. Go and hide. We'll give you 5 minutes to hide. 3 2 1 go!" he yelled.

We started hiding. I hid in the...disciplinary office. Chrome went to the gym and disguised herself as a basketball rack. Ryohei went to his club. Yamamoto hid at the trees in the baseball ground. I-pin is hiding at the garden, pretending to a flower flower in a flower pot.

How do I know? They told me. They told me before we split.

Reborn will announce on who's been caught. He placed speakers everywhere.

"Yamamoto out! Caught by Gokudera" Reborn said. Oh no! Yamamoto!

"Jewel, sorry. It seems he found me easily" I heard his voice.

"che! Everyone would easily see you!" Gokudera spoke.

Then, 3 minutes passed. "I-pin out! Caught by Haru"

2 minutes. "Chrome out! Caught by Lambo"

Wtf? How?

1 minute later. "Ryohei out! Caught by Kyoko"

Now, I'm the only one who wasn't been caught yet.

Really? Is being in the disciplinary office the best choice?

"5 minutes until the game is over" Reborn said.

Yes, we're-

"caught you!" I felt two hands over my shoulders.

"kyaaa!" I yelled and back away. In the process, I turned back.

I saw Tsuna. Whew!

"Jewel is out! Caught by Tsuna!" Reborn announced.

"don't scare me like that!" I said.

"eh? Sorry! I'm really sorry!" he started panicking.

"okay, stop it. It's fine" I replied and calmed him down.

"it's our turm now!" I winked.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

We lost on the second round. It makes team 1 the winner of contest 3.

Contest 4, ran away and don't get caught from Hibari. Only 3 persons are allowed to enter.

Team 1's representatives are Tsuna, Gokudera and Lambo. Ours is me, Ryohei and Yamamoto.

Hehehe...we lost. Tsuna wasn't caught and on our side, they all were bitten to death.

Okay...contest 5. I'm ready. Me? I can do this! No matter-

"contest 5 is pocky" Reborn stated.

eh? What did he say? Did I hear it right?

He brought out a box with a hole in the middle. "here, there are numbers from 1 to 4" Reborn said.

"kids are not allowed. Go back home because mamam cooked food" Reborn continued.

Lambo and I-pin rushed going home. For just food... =_=

"here, you pick one of course blah blah blah"

I'll explain it for you. Reborn's explenation is too long.

For example, you pick 4. The one who has the other 4, he/she is the one who'll you pocky with.

If you are a girl and the other is a girl. You both are out. If you are a boy and the is a boy, out.

If you already placed the pocky in your mouth and started nibbling, the one who'll break the pocky will have no point. Instead, the one who continued has 1 point.

You need to show Reborn the paper and then, you keep the paper. I don't know why.

Everyone started picking. I got 2. Okay...so who's the other? Oh, you can't also let the others know your number.

"hm...there is only one pair who'll do this contest. Hm...good thing that the both are not from the same group too" Reborn smirked.

"that is all. I'll let you know who wins, tomorrow, ciao ciao" he disappeared.