Chapter 95: Let Me Go

DAY 305: THE LAST DAY

I woke up, and...where am I? My heart suddenly beats faster. Wait...this is not my room in the real world as well. Then...where am I?

"Mommy!" Someone hugged me.

"Eh?" I looked down at my waist.

"Misora?!" What?!

"Mommy! Mommy!" She cheered. She's wearing a frilly white dress with laces. There's also a huge ribbon placed at her back. She's like on of those magical girls with the huge ribbon.

"Misora, why am I here?" I asked.

"Huh? So...you didn't come here on purpose?" She tilted her head on one side.

"No...I just woke up, and here I am." I replied.

"Well, anyway...mommy!" She snuggled in my arms.

We both laughed. "Misora...since you are here...that means I will come back? To this world?" I asked.

Her face saddened. "Mommy...the future is indefinite. I'm not sure if your future will be the same as this."

"Oh..." I frowned.

I looked around, the room is amazing. It's wide, it's more on blue and green, there is a huge window with large curtains...this is really amazing.

"Who owns this beautiful room?" I asked, smiling.

"You." Misora smiled back.

"Me?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"For this huge bed...I only sleep here? This huge room belongs to me?" Really?

"Yup! Cool isn't it?" Misora smiled as she sat beside me.

"So...how's the future?"

"Hm...fine, really. Nothing much, no complications or anything." She replied.

"Eh? Maybe you're lying again. Maybe you're not telling me things just like last time." I stared at her, not believing.

"Eh?! How do you know?!" Misora panicked.

"Maggiore showed me what happened after I left." I crossed my arms.

"You sneaky little girl." I pinched both her cheeks.

"Ow, ow, stop it mommy!" She said, then I stopped pinching her. She just rubbed her cheeks, pouting.

"Hihihi, you're so cute when you pout!" I hugged her.

"Sorry, mommy." She hugged me back.

"It's fine." I smiled at her.

"Misora?"

"Hai?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!" She smiled, waiting for my question.

"How many years did it took before I came here?"

She said something, but I didn't heat it. Suddenly, I opened my eyes. What the? Looking at the clock beside me, it's 5 AM. Was it a dream?

Looking down on my hands, I see a lace. Wait...this lace is from the dress of Misora! So...it wasn't a dream! It's real! I did went to the future!

Too bad I didn't hear her answer though...I also tried to figure out what she said by the movement of her lips but...I just don't know.

Everyone's also awake when I woke up. I just showed then a smile.

Be happy, try to be happy. Like what Aria told Yuni, when you are happy, smile from the bottom of your heart.