Chapter 92: Worst-Case Scenario

(Warning: Heartbreaking chapter. Also, don't hate Jewel.)

DAY 302

Three more days huh? Well...I knew it. Time goes by so fast.

"Meow! Yeow! Yeow!" Chesire is in his cat form, playing a ball of yarn.

Is he really a cat of the demon lord? He doesn't seem like one.

Bored from staying inside the hotel, I went out. I want to go walk around or something.

Hm? What is this feeling? I feel like I forgot something, but I can't seem to remember it. Ugh! I know it's there, I know I was thinking of it, but what is it?! I know it's in the tip of my tongue. I just need to grasp it, ugh!

I hate this feeling! You forgot something, then you try to remember it, but you just can't!

I know! What if I retrace my steps? Maybe I'll be able to remember it!

Trying to go back where I came from, I still think about it. What was I thinking back then? I want to go out, I'm bored, I want to take a walk...what am I missing?

BEEEEEP!!!

Immediately looking at my left, I see a truck. Eh?

Tsuna's POV

I kept on walking back and forth, worried. "Where is Jewel? It's almost lunch!" I said loudly.

"Calm down Tsuna, maybe she has to do something important." Reborn replied.

"But she didn't say goodbye, or even told us that she will be leaving! Not only that, she left her phone!" I stated.

"Maybe she went back to her world." Byakuran spoke.

We all looked at him. "What? I said, maybe. It's just a thought." He defended.

"If that happened, then her dream is true. But Chesire is still here, and he says that he doesn't know anything of her disappearance!" I told them.

"How can you be so sure?" Enma asked.

"By my hyper intuition." I simply replied, still woried.

"Well, surely, nothing wrong will happen to her if Maggiore is with her." Cheshire spoke, in his cat form.

Silence dominated. "Maggiore!" I yelled and ran to Jewel's room.

Please be with her, plesase be with her, please be with her! Opening the door and looking at the bedside table, my heart seemed to stop. The whole world also looked like it slowed down.

Maggiore is here! But where is Jewel?!

Running to the ring, I held it. There, the rest came up to Jewel's room and Maggiore turned to his real form.

"Tsunayoshi, thank goodness you are here. Jewel has forgotten me here and left me. I was starting to worry about her." He said.

"The thing is..." I couldn't tell it.

"She is apparently missing." Yamamoto replied for me.

"Missing?! Since when?!" He yelled.

"Since this morning, maybe around 8 or earlier than that." Gokudera replied this time.

"Cheshire!" He sounded like he has authority.

"Yes, Maggiore." Cheshire is suddenly in human form, kneeling, one arm over his chest.

"Find Jewel, hurry!" He demanded.

Cheshire looked like he is seeing something. His facial expression changed, he also started sweating.