Chapter 54: The Days That Will Never Happen In The Real World

DAY 206

I was called by the ground dragon. Of course, I passed his test. And here I am, waiting for him to explain more about them.

But... I asked something that I badly wanted to know.

"Jimen..." I said. That is the name of the dragon.

"Why is my time here, in this world, only 305 days? Why not 365? The real total of days in one year" I asked.

"why? You ask. It is because, the 60 days was taken away from you" he said.

"huh? Why?!" I yelled.

"from the very day you went to the KHR world, your goal was to go back home, your own world. So, we decided to take away 60 days from you" he explained.

"eeeh?! Can you get them back?" I asked.

"I am afraid not. You cannot get them back" he looks...sad.

"oh, okay then" I said.

I have less than a year left in this world. 99 days to be exact.

"and so, your time is up, Leggendia" he said.

"yup! Goodbye, Jimen!" I waved goodbye. I am now in the real world.

Hm...99 days. My time left here is slowly dwindling.

Well, time to go back to classes! Good thing I sensed that I'm going to be called, or else, they'll see me vanish.

I excused myself to go to the clinic. Good thing no one was there.

Now, time to go learn. My classmates doesn't know that both me and Tsuna are courting so...it's hard to not act as lovers.

I went back to the classroom and-

KRIIIING!

The bell rang. Right timing, I'm hungry! From all that training, of course I'm hungry!

I saw Tsuna. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Tsu-"

"Jewel-chan! Are you okay?!" a boy's face suddenly appeared infront of me.

"kya!" I yelled and backed away. This boy...is my classmate.

"Jewel-chan, do you have a fever?" he placed his hand at my forehead.

You see, this guy, is one of my...let's say...'Jewel's boyfriend wannabe'

Basically, boy's who wants to be my boyfriend or boy's who acts like I'm his girlfriend.

This boy, he's the type the one who reads tips on how to get a girl on magazines and some reliable sources.

I don't know...I feel disgusted by his action. I feel...violated.

I shoved his hand. "I'm fine" I said, pissed.

"your not fine at all! Jewel-chan never shoves my hand!" he said.

What?! What's with him?! He pisses me off!

Then, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned back, seeing myboyfriend, Tsuna.

"hm? What does dame-Tsuna want with us" he said.

"get away from her" he said, he sounds pissed too.

"huh?! Dame-Tsuna is ordering me?!" he yelled.

The others laughed, except our friends. They laughed because they think Tsuna is insane or he never will have a chance with a girl like me. Then they are wrong.

"get away from her" Tsuna threatened.

"who's gonna make me?!" he replied.

"me!" Tsuna yelled.

The other's burst out laughing, including the wannabe.

"ahaha! Dame-Tsuna's acting all tough and strong. He can never get a girl like Jewel!" one laughed.

"Come on Tsu-kun" I grabbed his arm.

I brought at the classroom's door. Then, I said something.

"for those who said that Tsu-kun can't get a girl like me, then you're wrong. I am Tsu-kun's girlfriend and he is my real boyfriend. Not the wannabe's" I stated.

We both left. Our friends followed. Then, we arrived at the rooftop, were no one will come because it's where the prefect stays.

When we arrived. I let go of Tsuna's hands. I looked down, down to the floor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to expose our relationship but-"

"It's okay, Jewel. Also, I think it's also time for them to know the truth" he smiled.

"arigatou, Tsu-kun" I smiled back at him.

Gokudera wants to beat those guys up but, Tsuna stopped him. Kyoko and Haru was furious about it too.

Then, lunch is coming near to it's end. We went back...to our classroom.

There, we saw them. They were silent.

"hey" the guy from earlier said.

"is true? That dame-Tsuna is your boyfriend?! Cause it ain't f*ck*ng funny!" he said.

"it is true. Why? Jealous? Jealous that someone like Tsu-kun defeated you" I replied.

"how can even someone like that pathetic loser be your boyfriend?!" he pointed at Tsuna.

"you want to know why?! It's because he's different from you, from you guys!" I yelled.

"he doesn't brag, doesn't bully people or say names at them. He's kind, caring and sweet. Also, he doesn't use people for himself, he isn't selfish and greedy, unlike some of you who are!" I stated.

"and don't you see? That he has friends like the popular Gokudera, the good-in-sports Yamamoto and the beautiful Kyoko. He also has friends like the cute Chrome, charming Haru, the demon of Namimori, Hibari, and the hot teacher, Dino!"

"because of his traits and attitude, he has friends like these people. Include even me" I said.

"so you and the wannabe's, don't ever come and confess and act like your my boyfriend because I already have one. If you still do it, you will face my friend's wrath and the super duper smartest person in the world, Reboyama!" I threatened.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

In the end, all of them said sorry. They apologised and we forgave them.

I wasn't expecting the whole school to bow and apologise. Does that mean that they all underestimate Tsuna?

Also, because of that, Hibari was chasing us. And luckily, escaped him, thanks to none other than Reboyama, aka Reborn.

*sigh* I will miss this days. The days that I know, will never happen in the real world, my world.