Chapter 12: Help Me Forget And The Demon Of Namimori Appears

DAY 34

Akward.........

It's only me and Tsuna in the house. The others went to do their on thing.

"um.....Tsuna-kun, about yesterday, you don't really have too" I started a conversation.

"but I want to help you forget. Really! I want you to be happy and I want to help you" Tsuna replied.

"okay, thank you then" I blushed again.

"if you want to help me forget, then you must know my past about him then"

Tsuna nodded. I took in a deep breath. "I'll start"

"I first met him during fourth grade. He was nothing to me that time until our field trip.

I almost fell to to a cliff during our field trip. Carl saved me that time and there.....I fell in love with him" I started.

"as years passed, I confessed to him and he became my BF during sixth grade, graduation. I was happy.

Then first year high school, a lot of girls tried to seduce him but nothing. Then there, the day I saw him with my friend Molly, I was heartbroken" I held back my tears.

"that's all, so short" I said.

"atleast I know why you liked him" Tsuna said. The tone of his voice changed. As if he's angry and not angry at the same time.

"ne, can you help me?" I asked.

He gave me a warm smile. "of course" he replied.

Reborn's POV

"still recording, Reborn?"Lal said, pissed

"why are you pissed?" I asked.

"give some privacy!" Lal yelled.

I ignored her and kept on recording.

"not on my watch" I replied.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Jewel's POV

Day 34,

I kind of got emotional this day. I asked Tsuna if he can help me forget.....again. I told him also my past.

He said that he'll help me. I was so happy to hear that. I don't know why but my heartbeat raises whever I'm close to him.

Please help me forget....

-Jewel

I closed my notebook and went to sleep, with a smile on my face.

Unkown's POV

"Leggendia, princess of the flames, you still don't know why your heartbeat raises?" I said.

I chuckled a bit. "I thought you would know because you've experienced it....... but it ended in a not so good way" my smile faded.

"Leggendia, are you sure that you want to go back to world? You will........."I trailed off and sighed.

"just be careful of what you wish for"

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

DAY 35

Jewel's POV

"Dame-Tsuna, Jewel, today we're going to Namimori" Reborn blurted out.

"huh? Why?" I asked.