Chapter 67: Graduated From Elementary

DAY 256

Then...the door burst open, showing Tsuna...

His, Dino's and my eyes widened. We did not expect this to happen.

Me and Dino froze. I was pointing at my pants, Dino is wearing it. It also seems...I was pointing at his...crouch.

Also...I am wearing Dino's clothes...and I don't have any pants right now...

Only Dino's shirt, covering my lower part.

"uh-oh..." me and Dino chorused. I am sweating bullets right now!

"Tsu-ku-"

He suddenly went HDWM without swallowing pills. He was about to punch Dino but...

Reborn suddenly kicked his back, making Tsuna fall down to the ground.

"Oi Tsuna, don't just jump to conclusions!" Reborn said, sitting in Tsuna's back.

"!!!" I quickly charged at Reborn, my hands, poisitioned to strangle him.

Reborn dodged quickly, and at the same time...Tsuna rose up, his HDWM gone.

So...I hitted Tsuna. Pounding him to the floor.

I was on top of him, my chest at his face. Also...Dino's long coat covered my legs and lower part.

My face reddened. "Ts-Tsu-kun?" I said.

"ah...I'll just leave" Dino said as he ran going to the door.

"nout sow faust" I felt my chest vibrate as Tsuna's hand grabbed Dino's leg, making Dino trip. (not so fast)

My face reddened even more. I quickly got up, backing away.

"Tsu-kun, this is not what it looks like!" I panicked as Tsuna sat up as well, rubbing the back of his head.

His face is also red. As for Dino...his forehead was the one red.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Then, we explained everything. From me, chasing Reborn to Me and Dino swapping clothes.

Also, I am now temporarily wearing Dino's shirt and coat.

"gomenasai! Gomenasai! I quickly jumped to conclusions!" Tsuna bowed a lot of times, while seating.

Me and Dino sweatdropped. I looked at Dino, and he did the same.

"isn't it supposed to be us who's apologising?" I whispered.

"yeah...I know" he whispered back.

So, me and Dino apologised. Tsuna forgave us and we forgave him...even if he did not do something wrong.

Then...we were about to leave. The maids gave me extra pants. I wore them. After that...me and Tsuna were left in the living room while Dino and Reborn went to get a plane.

"Jewel...um...here..." Tsuna removed his outer short-sleeved shirt and his jacket, leaving him his inner long-sleeved shirt.

"?" oh...

"thanks, Tsu-kun~" I kissed his cheeck and left the room, leaving him with his hand on his cheeck, shocked that I kissed him.

I went to the restroom and changed. I am now wearing Tsu-kun's shirt and jacket.

Hm~ Now...I know that boy's do not want others to mark what's theirs.

Tsuna doesn't like seeing me wearing Dino's clothes, marking his teritory, me!

Tsuna's clothes perfectly fit me! Well, he is thin like me, but he's taller by a few inches.

After, changing, I got Tsuna's arm. "come on! Let's go wait outside!" I smiled as we ran going outside.

We were greeted by a helicopter. A ladder was dropped down.

Me and Tsuna climbed up the ladder. Tsuna made me go first, how sweet~

Then, Romario was the pilot. The second one is Dino.

"Ciaossu!" Reborn hopped and sat on Tsuna's head.

I was about to grab him but he left, jumping to a sit in the helicopter.

"slow down, let me explain" he said, tilting his fedora.

I glared at him while Tsuna sweatdropped.

"first of all, I made you chase me to the depths of the earth to make you go to Dino's mansion" he started.

"it was a coincidence that a huge coconut fell on your head, making you unconcious" he stated.

"a coconut fell on your head?!" Tsuna said as he faced me.

"oi! No interrupting!" Reborn made Leon to a gun, warning Tsuna.

"hai!" Tsuna quickly replied. I glared even more at Reborn.

"there, I called some back up and carried you to an airplane. Then, we left you in a forest beside Dino's mansion" Reborn stated.

"I did that for two reasons"

"go on" I said.

"first, is the yearly tradition in the mansion of Dino, making the staff do whatever to their master and visitor. Don't worry, I didn't allow them to do stuff that's too much"

"I always sent a visitor to Dino's mansion every year" he smirked. I can feel Dino, sweatdropping.

"second, to see what will Tsuna do once he knows you were gone" Reborn said.

"hm...it seems, he was worried"

"everyone would be worried if their girlfriends went missing!" Tsuna yelled.

"and not only that, what shocked me is that his hyper intuition sensed where you are" Reborn said.

"that is because he trained with Giotto" I replied.

"not only that...I was not expecting Tsuna to go HDWM without pills" Reborn grinned.

"it seems my student has graduated from elementary" he said.

"only elemantary?!" I yelled.

"when Tsuna was shot with a dying will bullet, he was born. When Tsuna learned HDWM, he had his first birthday.

When Tsuna learned X-burner, he graduated nursery. When Tsuna passed the test of the arcobaleno, he passed kindergarten.

When Tsuna passed the trial of the first generation, he had his first fight. When Tsuna defeated Byakuran, he passed the grade 3 NAT exam.

When Tsuna learned XX-burner and defeated Enma, he was at grade 5. Then, when Tsuna defeated the Vendice and checker face, he passed the grade 6 NAT exam.

And now, after learning how to use HDWM without using pills, he now graduated from elementary" Reborn explained.

"though...there's still middle school, high school, college and masters degree" Reborn smirked.

"from all what Tsuna did..." I said.

"I just only graduated from elementary..." Tsuna continued, depressed.

"don't feel bad, you'll graduate from highschool once you become boss. Then, graduate from college when you are the boss of all bosses. And then...finishing your masters degree if you became boss of the whole world" Reborn said.

"no wait, you'll finish your master's degree after your the boss of the universe, all worlds, including Jewel's" Reborn smirked.

"there's no way that will happen!" Me and Tsuna chorused.