Chapter 19: Normal Days

DAY 40

Jewel's POV

"ugh....." I said as I ate on my bed.

"are you okay Jewel-chan?" Tsuna asked.

"I would like to say yes but I can't. My crazy and weird dreams indeed has stopped but now, I feel-aaaahhhh!" I screamed and Tsuna went beside me to comfort me.

"I....feel....pain.....stings....aches...and tightness" I continued.

Tsuna went to Reborn to call Dr. Shamal. If that perv does anything to me that doesn't relates to healing me, I swear I'll kill him!

Rocky made my sword even harder than before and he gave a chain of a grey dragon with a sword that I can put to my sword. Natura gave me a green dragon with wings chain.

Now I have three! It looks nice.

Then...the perv came.

"ah! What a cutie!" Shamal said as he was about to kiss me.

"No!" Tsuna became serious and he gripped on Shamal's hand, making him stop. Tsuna looks angry, pissed and dead serious.

Reborn also pointed a gun at Dr. Shamal. Ha! That's what you get you perv!

"woah, calm down. I was just joking" Shamal said as he removed the hands of Tsuna.

"if you dare do something else to me, I swear! Your life ends!" I said.

Yup! Shamal cured me and didn't do anything that pisses me off. I don't know how he did it but he did it.

Shamal was about to kiss me after I was cured. He says it's the payment.

Because my reflexes improved. I sensed it and dodged him.

Later, he was been beaten up by Reborn. Hihihi!

Dr. Shamal left after that. Thank goodness he left!

I got out from my bed and stretched. Stretched my arms, bend down and reach my toes, twist my waist and some more stretching.

"uh....Jewel-chan? Are you sure your alright?" Tsuna asked.

"yup! I feel energized as ever!" I replied with a smile.

"you sure?" Tsuna went a little bit closer and placed his hand at my forehead.

My face went red and I felt heat from my cheeks.

"ahh!" Tsuna fell to floor as Reborn kicked him.

"Jewel doesn't have a flu or fever you idiot. She just have body pains" Reborn stated.

"ehehehehe....." I just faked a laugh.

"so" I changed the subject.

"Let's continue where we left off. Algebra time!" I smiled.

Reborn called Yamamoto, Ryohei, Gokudera, Chrome, Kyoko and Haru.

'Reborn...why did you call of them here? I thought that I'm only going to teach Tsuna and Yamamoto?' I thought. Reborn just grinned.

Tsuna's room was crowded. I taught them all on Algebra. It was hard for them to understand, especially Ryohei.

"yosh! Time for a seatwork!" I smiled. I gave them each one piece of paper with problems in it. 30 items all in all. Reborn says it's few but I ignored him.

"whoever I caught cheating or giving the answers will be punished. Says Reborn" I stated.

They all were busy solving. "your like a real teacher, Jewel" Reborn complimented.

"back at my school, I teach my classmates in different subjects" I replied.

"any rank or top?" he asked.

"nah, Just rank 1 in our class but I don't feel like to be proud of it" I said.

"why?"

"cause my classmates ar lazy, stupid, doesn't give a care to the world and they are just bullies" I shrugged.

"must be tough for ya"

"yes, it was"

"hm. Just forget about it and focus on the present" Reborn comforted me.

"thanks"

As usual, Gokudera was the first to finish. My goal? To make him have even a single mistake! I looked at his paper and....everything was perfect and correct.

I checked his paper. 'darm it!' I thought and my face shows it as well. I looked at Gokudera and he was proud of it.

Hana came in second. Not bad but has some mistakes too. Chrome followed. Chrome is just too cute for me to handle! She has few mistakes.

I look at Chrome and I have this relaxed feeling. She's just so cute for me. Her pineapple hair, colored purple, eye patch, which makes her cool and her shyness! All equals to a cute girl!

Kyoko came fourth, she's average vut still fine. Yamamoto came in fifth and he was lucky to pass it. Tsuna came sixth. Woah, he improved, a lot. He may have mistakes but from 0 to 23, that's a lot.

Seventh....Ryohei.He teared the paper up because it was too much for him to handle.

Haru came last because she checked her paper for maybe 5 times.

Scores:

Gokudera:30

Hana:25

Chrome:24

Kyoko:19

Yamamoto:17

Tsuna:23

Ryohei:0

Haru:29

Haru was disappointed on her score.

"huhuhu! I can't even be tied with Gokudera-san huhu!" she cried. Gokudera was showing a smile that says 'in your dreams, stupid woman!'

"hm. Because you did your best, let's go eat in town!" Even though Ryohei got 0....pft!

"aye!" we all said except for Reborn who just smiled.

Day 40,

ahh, what a wonderful day! We had so much fun! Though, we were scolded by the staff of the restaurant. Gokudera was about to destroy the place they scolded us.

Why they scolded us? We were embarassing the restaurant. Just because we ate in a fancy restaurant and we wear normal clothes doesn't mean we can't eat there.

Then, no one wants to get our oeders. I mean, just because we don't look rich, doesn't mean you despise us.

A waiter finally came and he took our orders. He had his brows up. We ordered a lot and he thinks we can't pay it.

He went to the kitchen and my goodness! It took 30 minutes or more!

The food looks grear alright, but not as great as the others. It tastes good but not as good as the others too.

We were noisy eating and there! They scolded us and the rich people snickered.

We got pissed alright. Then.....ahahaha! Their faces was priceless! The ninth came in and they only know that he's the richest man in Italy.

They bowed. The ninth asked why we were standing and they told him that they can't the bill. Reborn gave the waiter a gold card.

Then he said "we didn't tell that we can't pay, right Timoteo?"

The staff was frightened. We and the ninth are close friends-wait scratch that, only them, not me.

The staff and people their apologised. Ha! What a nice day indeed!

                                                   -Jewel