Chapter 34: The Metal Phoenix

Misora suddenly was engulfed with sky flames. She's smiling at me.

"what the?" I said.

When the sky flames reached me, someone spoke. A female voice, like a child.

"I love you, mommy" the voice said.

I looked at Misora and she was smiling from her heart, from making a large amount of sky flames. A baby...has a large amount of it?

And...I love you mommy? That voice-that voice was Misora's!

Mommy? I told her that I'm not her mommy. Tsuna, your child...is special, unique...and powerful.

"Jewel-chan?" I heard Tsuna's voice.

I stood up and looked at his direction. Kyoko was with him too.

"ah! I'm just here because Irie suggested it" I explained.

"I mean nothing to harm Misora! I also don't know why she made a large amount of flames" I panicked.

"it's okay Jewel-chan. We saw what happened and I think it's normal because I have large amount of sky flames" Tsuna smiled.

"Kyoko-chan, here! You can have Misora-chan now" I skiddled to Kyoko and handed Misora to her.

When Misora was at her arms. She started crying. Eh? Why is she crying?

"Jewel-chan, why don't you hold her first?" Kyoko smiled.

"uh...okay?" I replied.

I got Misora back and she stopped crying. Ehhh?! Why is Misora like this? I'm not your mommy!

"Jewel-chan, did something happen when the flames touched you?" Tsuna asked.

"um....yes?" I replied.

"tell me" he ordered, but not threatening.

"um....uh....I think I heard her voice and...." I muttered.

"and?" Tsuna was really curious and worried.

"and...she said 'I love you mommy'" I finally said it!

"ah! I don't know why she calls me that! I don't mean anything to-"

"it's fine Jewel-chan" Kyoko smiled. "we understand you"

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

I let Misora sleep and I placed her back to her crib. I am really confused.

First, Misora calls me mommy. Second, she has a large amount of flames. Third, Kyoko is not angry at me.

Ugh! So confusing and frustrating!

I'm back in my room. Facing the wall.

My surroundings changed. I'm now in a junkyard, full of metals and iron.

Uh...from what this place is...I guess it's the realm of the metal phoenix.

"survive this place and you pass" I heard a voice of a male.

'shoot! Another survival test!' I thought.

"survive from the 100 monsters here in this place and you'll pass that is all" he said.

Monsters? Wait, what-

GROOOOAAARR!

Pieces of metal began to raise and it formed a figure. Monsters. Then at the top, which is the head, red beams appeared for eyes.

Beside me is my katanas. Thank goodness!

I got my two katanas and ran away from the forming monsters. They stopped forming at the number of 10 and they started chasing me.

Their red eyes are laser beams! One metal monster aimed at me and I dodged the laser beams.

Why? How did a normal girl, went to an anime world?! How did I became the chosen one  for the ring? How and why?

I unsheathed my sword and charged at one of the monsters. The monster was destroyed.

The metal phoenix' POV

This test...is a test to make you strong, indeed. Not only that, it will make you to a bloodlust, cruel and merciless!

If you didn't become one, then you pass. If you became a monster...you fail.

Jewel's POV

I just kept on attacking the metal monsters. I feel...light?

Like I can't hold back. That I can attack without worrying. My blood boils for a fight.

I feel unstoppable. I feel strong. I feel dark. I just kept on attacking the monsters, nonstop.

"Ahahaha! Die you monsters! Haha!" I yelled.

I just kept on attacking them. Fulfilling my to my hearts content.

The last 10 remains. I charged at the one near to me.

'help me forget' I froze at that phrase. Wait...it's my voice.

The metal monster attacked me and I was throwed back. I was bleeding in the head.

I stood up for revenge and I killed the monster. Then, I charged at the last 9th monster or I should say, the 91th.

'thank you, minna' my voice was heard.

I frozed again. The memory of my friends giving me stuff appeared in my head.

When the monster was about to hit me, I dodged it and attack the monster.

Each time I attack a monster, a memory appears. Then, the last 3 remains.

I attacked the 3rd.

'Huh? Why am I like this when I'm near Tsuna?'

I attacked the second.

'My heart aches when I see him and Kyoko'

I was about to attack the last one.

'I love Tsuna'

I completely froze. My body, mind and spirit.

"I love Tsuna?-"

I was hitted by the last monster. I got stabbed by a sharp metal pole when I landed on the ground. It hitted my chest.

I got up and I am myself. No bloodlust nor cruel self. I am me, the normal one.

I know I am about to die...with this injury...in my head...in my chest...and in my body.

My goal...not to kill them beacause of cruelty...but to kill them so I can pass this test!

STAB

There...I did it. I killed...the last monster...and I too...will die...

I fainted and fell to the ground.