Chapter 91: Day 302

DAY 301

"Grrrrr!" I growled, angrily.

"Why do we have to do this now again?" I asked.

"Uh...Halloween reasons?" Tsuna laughed nervously.

"Did you go to my dreams? You sound like you know what happened." I glared.

"Uh...what was it anyway?" He asked.

The part where Bluebell and Fuuta told me that Tsuna is sleeping with no clothes on re-played in my head. "Nothing..." I held my head.

"So...what is this?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Reborn said that we're going to face our fears." Tsuna replied, scared.

We stopped at a huge double-door colored velvet. "This is the place?" Tsuna nodded in response to my question.

When we opened the doors, it's dark inside. The only source of light are green colored flames from candles! What is this, necromancy?!

We stepped in and closed the door. It really looks like necromancy, look. Books all over place, skulls are placed on the floor, some dust or whatever, and there's like a pentogram placed on the floor. Are we going to summon something?

"Ah, juudaime! Come, sit!" Gokudera said as he patted the floor beside him. Did I forget to mention that all of us are here too?

Tsuna sat beside him, while I sat beside Tsuna. Hm...all of us are surrounding the pentogram.

"Ciaossu!" Reborn hopped on Tsuna's head.

"Hieeee!" Tsuna screamed.

"Dame-Tsuna, it's me." Reborn sighed after. "When will you ever grow up?"

"Anyway, now that we are all complete, shall we start our Test of Courage II?" Reborn asked.

"This again?!" Tsuna yelled.

"But this time, it's divided into two parts. First is what we are doing now. Second is...I'll tell it later." Reborn smirked.

I bet that the second part is what showed in my inception, the very first part. The trio grouping.

"What is the first test anyway?" Dino asked.

Reborn threw a stick at him, it even hitted his head. "I was going to that part."

"Ow..." Dino rubbed his head.

"For the first test, we'll be doing different kinds of challenges. The one who will remain is the victor. He or she will not participate the second part of this Test of Courage II." Reborn explained.

"Okay...so what are these kinds of challenges we are going to do?" Enma asked.

"Hmp. It's pretty much random. And the very first challenge is crucial." Reborn grinned.

"You might all drop out and you all will go to the second part immediately, which is more worse than hell." Reborn pointed out.

I gulped. Just what is he planning?

"Eat Bianchi's cooking!" Reborn shouted.

"Eeeeeh?!" We all yelled.

"Wait, even Bianchi herself will eat her own cooking?" Yamamoto sweatdropped.

"Yes, of course." Is Reborn's reply.

"Now...dine in..." Bianchi placed lot's of food on the floor, inside the pentogram.

There's a lot of purple smoke coming out. Not only that, more things are moving in her food!

This isn't just normal poison cooking! This is- "Poison cooking deluxe! Enjoy!" Bianchi said it herself.