Brusied And Breaking

Ladybug POV

I swung over the school's roof earning a bunch of gasps from the students below. I spotted Alya filming, no doubt for her Ladyblog. I landed on the other side of the courtyard and saw a giant... tree?

That was new.

Yep, a giant tree was battling the police cars that were trying to blockade it from doing any more damage. Caught up in thought for a plan, I nearly fell off the building when a cat landed suddenly next to me.

"Oh, hey Chat. Can you believe this one?" I said pointing.

"Not as much as I can't believe you came so fast. Do you live around here bugaboo?" he said leaning close with that ridiculous smile.

I pushed him away by his nose.

"Not now Chat. We gotta stop this thing. I didn't even know trees could be akumatized."

"It's not, but she is."

I looked down the street to see a girl walking with an army of plants behind her.

"Sure is, good kitty."

I scratched under his chin and lept away.

Chat Noir POV

I waited until after she swung away to let out a purr. It had scared Marinette and I didn't want Ladybug to know that I could do that... yet. I hope Mari was okay...

I landed next to Ladybug.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" I shouted to the villain, and winked at Ladybug.

Bugaboo rolled her eyes, and the villain narrowed hers.

Time for a good old cat fight...

------------------------------------------

Ladybug POV

"LUCKY CHARM!" I shouted.

Out of the sky fell... a bicycle.

A bicycle. Really?!

"Okay..." I said looking around for something to defeat this villian with, "Got it!"

"Chat Noir you destroy the tree she is in, and leave the rest to me."

"Got it m'lady!"

He ran off to do his part and I swung my leg over the bicycle. I nearly screamed as all of my cuts from the vine ripped a bit more with each pedal. Riding it as fast as I could, I raced up a flipped over car. Using it as a ramp I jumped over BioGia (the villain) while she was distracted by Chat. When I was directly over her I let go of the bike. Flipping off the falling vehicle I tackled the now exposed villain. I snatched her bag, which all of her seeds where as well as an akuma. Ripping it, a nasty black moth flew out.

"Time to de-evilize!"

I threw my yo-yo which caught and purified the akuma.

"Bye bye little butterfly! MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

The mess was now cleaned up and repaired. I stumbled away from the un-akumatized citizen, who was actually my geography teacher.

Chat turned to me, "Pound it!"

I groaned and waved my hand.

"M'lady? What's wrong?"

"I just have a cramp in my leg... during the fight you know?"

I had to make something up, I didn't want to risk him dropping by later to see Marinette with the exact same injury.

"Oh, here let me help." he started to pick me up, but I took his hand off of my shoulder.

"You can't Chat. I'm about to change back!"

"But your leg..."

"I'll be fine. Later Chat."

I threw my yo-yo and swung high above the rooftops of Paris. I was almost to my house when my miraculous gave out.

"TIKKI!!! WAIT!!!" I screamed as I fell.