Photoshopped

Marinette POV

I walked into school the following day early. That right there was a cause for celebration. That... And the great night I had with Chat.

I rubbed my eyes, and let out a cry when upon opening them I found an angry Alya in front of me.

"Oh Alya, you gave me a heart attack!" I said letting out a breath of relief.

"Oh, I'm not the only one..." She said grudgingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused with her behavior.

She held up her phone and I gasped.

It was a photo of Chat and I... on the balcony...

Shoot.

"Alya... That's photoshopped right?" I laughed hoping she didn't take that photo herself.

"I SAW you."

Ughhhhhh

"Alya..."

"WHAT IS THIs?!?!" She yelled.

"Not here."

I grabbed her arm and led her out of the classroom into a empty area.

"Okay spill." She demanded.

"It was really nothing, we were just hanging out and..."

"Oh no! Stop it with those excuses! This!" She circled her phone's screen, "Is not hanging out! When did you even meet this guy?"

"Well it's a long story with an akuma..."

"We've got time."

And so I was forced to tell her the story, leaving out the parts about me as Ladybug.

"And after Adrien rejected me, Chat helped me through it so I decided to give this a chance... And it... Worked." I said awkwardly.

Alya stared at me. I blushed, "What?"

I was surprised as she threw her arms around me and squeezed the air out of me.

"I'm so glad your okay now! And getting a boyfriend???? Girl this is improvement. Not to mention he is a hot super hero." She winked.

"Alya! He's not my boyfriend."

"Sure he's not..." She grinned an took my arm leading me back to class.

Adrien POV

Alya and Marinette walked in, the bell ringing a moment later. They giggled and sat in their seats.

I smiled and took out my notes.

M'lady's so cute when she's excited. I wonder what happened.

I thought about last night, a blush lightly dusting my face.

I had told Plagg all about it, but he mostly zoned out and ate the cheese I promised him. (Our little deal for visiting Mari)

He had hit upon an interesting point. My real identity.

"So you ever going to tell her?" I recalled him saying.

"I can't Plagg, no one must know." The words Ladybug use all the time.

"You know hers!" He pointed out.

I thought about this statement... I did know. Doesn't she deserve to know too? I mean, she did like 'Adrien' before   Chat. Wouldn't she be happy?

I risked a glance at Marinette who was behind me taking notes quickly.

I turned back blushing at the dorky thoughts I had.

She deserves to know.

Chloe POV

I watched Adrien turn to look at Marinette, then back at his desk and blush.

I sighed as I finally accepted the fact that Adrien wasn't mine.

As I let it go, I could feel all the guilt from what I had done to people wash over me. It was like a wave to the face.

I knew what I had to do, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.