The Plot

Sabrina POV

"Ugh Sabrina, can you believe Marinette! Tricking Adrien into thinking he wanted her, over, me!"

I put down her finished math homework I did. I honestly didn't think Adrien wanted Chloe but I didn't want her to know that.

"I am going to get that little brat back..." Chloe sat down on her lush couch and I sat next to her, picking up her science homework.

"How Chloe?" I asked, not wanting her to think I was disinterested.

"Well, what does Marinette love? Something she cherishes... or someone..." Chloe grinned in what I have learned to be an evil smile.

"Who?"

"It's perfect! I'll get her back the same way she offended me! Adrien!" Chloe cried, getting on her feet and pacing.

"Adrien? How are you going to get him to hurt Marinette?"

"I'll throw a big party, no... a dance! On the 15th. Everyone will come and when Adrien leaves Maritrash for a second... I'll do it!"

"What?! What will you do?" I asked very concerned. Marinette wasn't that bad...

Chloe leaned forward and whispered in my ear. My eyes widened with each sentence.

"Chloe! Do..."

"I know! Perfect right? I'm going to go tell daddykins about the party right now!" she said leaping out of the room.

I sat alone in her large bedroom, wondering if I should even try to tell her no. This was a bad idea...