Revealed

Chat Noir POV

I groaned as the high pitched beeping notified me that I had again lost to Marinette.

"Princess you're too good at this." I remarked kissing her cheek.

She grinned and set her controller down. "Do you accept defeat Chaton?"

"You win this round, how 'bout we play my game now, and then we'll see who's the real winner?" I challenged.

"What's your game?"

I pulled out a package of Pocky sticks from my pocket. Taking one out I raised my eyebrows in a flirting manner.

"Haha no way silly kitty, kisses need to be earned." She teased.

I grinned and then started to tickle her. She laughed, startled. I continued until she was on the ground, my body over her mercilessly tickling her neck, ribs, and armpits.

"Do you accept surrender?" I questioned, pausing momentarily.

"Never." She said with a wink.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I grabbed her foot and ticked the soles of her feet. She laughed really hard, tears forming in her eyes.

"No! Not there Chat! My feet are really ticklish!" She gasped for air.

"Merci?"

She grinned and crawled away onto her bed. I laughed and pounced on her causing us to bounce a bit.

I leaned in so we were nose to nose.

"Come on Purrincess you know you want to." I teased.

She giggled, "Fine kitty."

I kissed her and she put her hands around my head, stroking my hair. We parted and I grinned.

I can't believe that I can kiss Ladybug now. It so miraculous.

This thought made me stop. I knew who Ladybug was, Buginette deserved to know who I am.

"Princess," 

She looked at me with those bright blue eyes, and I could feel my confidence leave me. Dang it.

"Could you close your eyes?" 

"Okay... but why?" she asked closing them.

"Mmm. You'll know." I said nuzzeling my nose into her jawline.

She giggled and without opening her eyes, took my face in her hands.

"Plagg claws off." I whispered.

Marinette raised her eyebrows as she felt the mask disappear from my face.

"Chat?" she asked.

"Ugh, waht time is it?" Plagg said dazed. He saw the situation I was in and grumbled. 

A little red orb caught his eye and before I knew it Plagg and Tikki were having a silent reunion.

"Chat? What happened?" 

"Oh, nothing Marinette. I... I just wanted to get out of that suit for a while." I said, watching the scene of Plagg actually caring about something other then cheese with amusement.

"Do you mind if I snuggle with you?" I asked, looking at Mari.

"Here kitty kitty." 

I took her in my arms and hugged her close. She rested her head on my chest and took my hand.

"Mmm... Chat... your hands are warm..."

I smiled and held my purrincess closer. One day I would get the courage to tell her, but for now. Let's enjoy what we have.

Gabriel's POV

I stood in front of the portrait of my wife. I missed her real smile, not the painted one I was reduced to seeing. Sadness filled me as I gazed into her grass green eyes. The portrait had none of the life she did. 

Her eyes reminded me of Adrien's.

I stood from my desk and walked to Adrien's room. The dark hallways were silent except for the soft tapping of my shoes against the floor. Reaching my son's door I knocked, then opened it.

The room was empty, the window open.

"Natalie!" I called, a mixture of fury and panic filling my saddened soul.