Hawk Moth

Adrian POV

I ran into my room and threw myself onto my bed. Tears streamed down my face as I hugged my pillow as hard as I could.

My mother left us, my father doesn't care about me, what else could go wrong?

I felt a small hug on my shoulder and saw Plagg curling up on me.

"Are you okay kid?" He asked eyes wide.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yeah..." I croaked.

He looked at me understandingly and hugged me. I took him in my hands and stroked him, trying to fight the feelings of hatred in me.

Hawk Moth POV

I stood in my lair and felt new emotions rising. Sadness, loneliness, guilt towards a loved one. As the feelings grew stronger I started to get a clearer picture of who I was dealing with.

Chat Noir himself

I laughed as I realized the irony we were in. Chat would defeat Ladybug, and bring me her and his miraculouses himself!

I sent an akuma and felt it travel the night to him. He must have been close because a minute later I felt it absorb into him.

"Chat Blanc," I greeted.

There was no reply.

"Chat Blanc." I tried again.

No answer.

What the?...

His feelings of sadness grew quieter, someone was comforting him.

I cried out in anger as the feelings stimulated at low levels. How did my akuma not transform him?

I tried to push its presence, to make him transform. I was taken aback as I felt two other akumas in him. I started to laugh.

"You may have avoided me today Chat, but you will succumb. I will have your miraculous. I will fix what I have done."

I smiled as the akumas began to take effect, slowly but surely.

Adrien POV

I transformed into Chat and made my way to Marinette's house. I needed comfort from the pain growing inside me. As I passed by a shiny window I caught a glimpse of myself. I stopped suddenly and backed up. I looked into the reflection. Green eyes.

That was weird. I could've sworn they were golden a second ago.