Akuma Attack

Ladybug POV

For the second time in a row, I woke up to Tikki tweaking my nose.

"MARINETTE THERE'S AN AKUMA!" she yelled, trying to get me out of my unconsciousness.

"Wha!? Akuma! Tikki, spots on!"

----------------------------------

I arrived a second before Chat. He landed with a somersault and popped up like a gymnast.

"Why hello LB." he greeted.

"Hey Chat. You ready?"

"When you are."

I smiled and dove off the building. I swung towards the ruckus and found a woman surrounded by beakers and science tools. She took one look our way and started to attack, throwing chemical mixtures of who knows what.

"Your miraculouses are defying the law of matter!" she cried angrily, "I will deliver them to Hawk Moth so he can destroy them."

"You know, I don't think that's really what he want to do with them." Chat commented.

I looked over at his thoughtful expression and my heart lept. I nearly got hit with a chemistry bomb. Argh stupid emotions.

Chat Noir POV

What does Hawk Moth want with the miraculous? I pondered.

"Hey Chat! Anytime now!"

I broke out of my train of thought and raced to m'lady's rescue. She threw her yo-yo trying to block a chemical mixture but the akuma took action kicking Ladybug out of her way.

"Falling for me?" I joked as I caught her.

I was amazed as Ladybug blushed. I remembered last night and tried not to blush myself as I stared at her lips. I set her on her feet and confidently stretched.

"I bet that the victim could feel that chemistry."

Ladybug rolled her eyes, but her face was slightly pink.

I ran for the villain, and suddenly beakers started to fly at me from no where.

"I'm pretty sure that's against the laws of physics. Cataclysm!"

I took out all of the vials as Bugaboo used her lucky charm, (a chemistry set ) to freeze the akuma's hands together. Smiling she took the victims necklace and broke the chain, letting the black bug out.

"Time to de-evilize! Miraculous Ladybug!" She recited.

The akuma turned into our science teacher and we fist bumped.

"Pound it!"

"Hey Chat, hold on I need to talk to you." She said grabbing my arm.

"I need to know what happened when I was akumatized."

"Oh, don't worry about it LB. I took care of it, nobody was hurt." I said sincerely.

"You didn't, see anything... did you?" She asked nervously.

Shoot what do I say????

I should be loyal. But I don't want her to think I only fell in love with Marinette because she is Ladybug.

"No, I didn't see who you are if that's what you mean." I lied.

"Oh good," she sighed, then blushed, "Chat, you wouldn't want to... Hang out later would you?"

Uhhh

"Umm. Bugaboo, I can't. I... have someone else now. I'm sorry. But we can still be friends right?"

"Yeah silly kitty, and don't worry. I meant as friends. Marinette is yours."

Oooo, I could corner her.

"How'd you know about us?" I acted suspiciously.

"Uhhhh... She told me! We're... kinda close." she stammered.

Oh this was great. I laughed mentally.

"Oh, well then will you tell her I'll visit her tonight?" I asked.

"I'll make sure she gets the message." She said with a wink.

"Later kitty!"

"See you soon." I mumbled.