Adrienette

Adrien POV

I waited at my seat for Mari. School never seemed to take so long, and it hasn't even started yet!

Alya came in soon after I sat down, she was holding hands with Nino. They seemed so happy together, the way I wish Ladybug and I were. Thinking of Ladybug made me think of Mari... how soft her lips were...

I slammed my head into the desk, the loud sound echoing in the empty classroom.

"Dude! What was that!?" Nino asked pulling me up.

"I... I needed to clear my head... thinking about things..." I said dazed.

"Anything that makes you react like that must be bad." Nino said carefully inspecting me.

"I'm fine." I sat down and the bell rang.

Figures. Mari's late.

Marinette POV

I snuck past the teacher as Alya made an exasperated face at me.

"Sorry, I slept in again." I said taking out my tablet.

"Girl! What do you do at night?!" She hissed.

"I... had an unexpected visitor." I said as straight faced as I could.

Alya opened her mouth to ask me who but the teacher interrupted.

"Girls, is there something you want to share with the class?"

"No miss."

"Then save the conversation for later."

She turned back to the board.

---------------------------------

"Class, before you go, Chloe has extended an invitation to everyone to a dance at the mayor's hotel! Everyone will need a partner for the dance, and it will be held in three days." the teacher announced.

I looked over at Chloe and she winked at Adrien.

Oh heck no!!!

I sulked in my seat determined to stop Chloe from asking Adrien. This could not happen!

Adrien POV

Chloe winked at me and I cringed. She was the last person on Earth I wanted to dance with. I spun around in my chair and faced Mari.

"Hey Mari! Would you like to go with me?" I asked quickly.

"Eh... Would.. You...love... Dance.. Yep.. er... I mean..." She was bright red and fighting to spit out her words.

Alya covered her mouth with her hand.

"She means yes!" She leaned down closer to me, "She didn't get much sleep last night."

"Alya!" Mari said, pulling her hand away from her face.

She looked at me, still a little pink, "Yes I would love to go with you."

She is so cute when she blushes!

"Great! Here, come on. I'll walk you to your next class so we can talk about it." I took her hand and lead her out.

Glancing at her once we were out of the room, I noticed for the first time in my life how pink she got when I held her hand as Adrien. Why couldn't I tell before?

------------------------------------------

Adrien POV

I came into the science classroom still feeling the blush on my cheeks. Alya turned in her seat and waited for the story, which I quickly told.

"He mostly just talked about the dance," I explained.

"Hmm-mm. What about it?" She asked smiling.

"We talked about the things we would wear."

"Ooo do tell!" She exclaimed curiously.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!" I teased, before turning back to my tablet.

I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!! Adrien noticed me!!! He held my hand!!!! Eeee!!!!

"Girl I can totally tell your screaming internally."

"Yeah but if I scream here we'll get in trouble..."

"Alya and Marinette!!!"

"Sorry miss!!"