Chapter4

The next few days had run smoothly and today was my first day off from the yard. I have also now found out that the people who do opposite calls work opposite weekends as well. So today I would be spending the day with my aunt, Fintan, Jake, Jj, Bella, Brad, Nath and Barney whilst Mike, Dyl, Ash and Taz were at the yard. I dragged myself slowly from the bed and out of the room towards the kitchen. As soon as I left my room I saw Bella, she screamed and ran back to her own room, leaving me standing in the hall confused as hell. The next thing I know five Parker guys ran at me from all different directions, tackling me to the ground whilst my aunt and Barney stood watching and laughing.

"Boys get up its only Lola!" Barney managed to command the boys off of me in between his fits of laughter. Fintan, Jake, Jj, Brad and Nath stood up quickly staring at me in disbelief.

"S-s-sorry Lola." "We uh didn't um know it was you." "Bella screamed and um..." "Well we just kind of thought that um..." The boys carried on starting and stopping each other's sentences whilst I lay still on the floor before stopping them. "Shut up." I got up, walked back to my room and got back in bed. Maybe I should just stay here today.

For the second time today, I found myself dragging my lazy ass out of my bed and towards the kitchen, only to be scooped up by one of Parker boys and carried back to bed. I was placed gently on the bed and tucked back in under the duvet, as Fintan, Jake, Jj and Brad gathered round the bed and Nath hopped on with me. I rolled onto my side, still annoyed by the earlier antics, in an attempt to ignore the boys; if only it was that easy.

"Diane warned us that you would do this. That's why Nath here got the job of getting into the bed with you in case you needed manhandling to listen to us." One of the boys spoke, I was unsure of which one but clearly it wasn't Nath. "So are you going to listen or do we need to set Nath on you?" My only and ultra classy response was - "Fuck off" before I squeezed my eyes shut tighter and attempted to pull the duvet up over my head but of course, failed because Nath was lying on it.

"Come on, Lola, we just want to apologise for tackling you earlier."

"We really didn't mean it,"

"Even though it was hilarious." The sound of someone being smacked over head being accompanied by "Fintan just be quiet" came next and was then followed by the pleadings of the boys wanting me to talk things out with them. Why can't they see it wasn't that they offended me, it's just that I want to be left alone to be teasy on my own?

After a couple more minutes of pleadings from the five boys and me still ignoring them, two very tanned, toned and strong arms wound themselves around my waist and I was picked up and placed into the lap of Nath, who the arms apparently belonged to. I tried my best to wiggle away from him as the boys explained how they were sorry, that they were just looking out for Bella and what really caught my attention, that they had brought me up some breakfast! Result!

After giving in to their apologies, I was allowed to clamber away from Nath and eat the breakfast they had so kindly prepared and brought up for me. I had just finished eating all the food and taking my last sip of coffee as I realised all five boys staring at me in disbelief. As I was eating the boys took it upon themselves to all squeeze onto the bed and make small talk but it wasn't until the talking stopped that I noticed the intent stares.

"What?" I questioned as the boys continued to stare at me like I was an alien.

"You ate all of that?" Nath answered my question with one of his own.

"Uh, yeah, apparently so. You know seeing as it's all gone and I didn't see any of you eating it."

"But see how skinny you are!" Nath peeled back the covers and poked my belly as he spoke and the other boys agreed.