You and your rough past

Its been years since you ever truly considered someone a friend and even longer since you last saw your family after that tragic accident.

The last you saw of your so called "close friends", who you had known for 7 years, were laughing at you on the gorund as a group of stranger's stole everything you had and left you battered on the floor. As it turns out they were only with you because you was fairly well off compared to them and they used you as a sort of piggy bank, taking advantage of your kindness. so they got some of their other friends together and stole everything you had on you then skipped town. They destroyed 7 years of deep trust and friendship in a single night which had made it hard for you to trust anyone since.

And your family were caught in a horrific plane crash that left no survivors, both your parents and sister were lost to that disaster. Life was hard after that, having no friends and...no family made getting through lifes tough obstacles all the more harder. With no one to turn to you had to learn to adapt, to become stonger physically and mentally you had no intention of letting life get you down and planned to live for yourself, your family and your sister.

You are 20 and a good natured person, who often puts others before himself and likes to see everyone happy. The type of guy that would fight to protect someone you care about no questions asked. You are a fairly average guy in all areas really but one thing that did stand out was that you had very good reflexes, far better than most people. All throughout your life you had people comment on your quick reactions but you never saw it as a big deal.

Now we move onto the day that will once again change your life, as more hurdles are thrown your way and you first make contact with the members of the creepypasta manor.

Looking back this feels a bit more heavy than what I was going for but im gona keep it as is. Tell me if you thought this opening chapter was any good I know this was mostly about you in the story but dont worry you will be meeting some of the characters next chapter ;).

Thanks for reading and see you in the next one (which im about to start writing now) !