Its your call

This chapter is just a continuation of the last but I think it turned out pretty good so tell me what you think!

Slenda had finally finished explaining the situation to the returning members of the CP mansion but she was unsure of how they would take the news of their new member.

Slenda Pov

"Why didn't you tell us about him sooner?" angel asked. "I thought it would have been easier to explain everything when you arrived but you arrived early so I never got the chance to...But putting that aside, you seem to be taking it better than I thought you would" "I don't really care if you let him live here and it's your call at the end of the day, what about you guys?" she said. "He seems like a cool guy so I'm fine with it" Jackie said, "Agreed, I don't see why he shouldn't stay" Ann said before turning to Jill. "No problems here~." Jill said happily. I was relieved to hear that they had no problems with Y/n staying here as I wouldn't have to worry about someone trying to kill him while my back was turned. "So Y/n how have you found staying here so far?" Jill asked him which piqued my interest as well. "If you take out all of the pranks and being chased around most of the time it's great, I'm honestly happy living here, it certainly beats living alone by a long shot" he said without a trace of doubt in his voice which made me very happy to hear.

Y/n pov

"Now that we've got that out of the way I think it's time for some proper introductions, Angel?" Slenda said "Yeh yeh yeh, I'm known as Judge Angel but just call me Angel "she said with a wink before continuing "And a word of advice, don't touch my sword or you'll be in for a ....shocking experience..." she said with a smirk "Duly noted" I thought "I guess it's me next, I'm known as Eyeless Jackie but just call be Jackie." She said before you interrupted. "So it wasn't just my imagination, at first I thought it was the markings on your mask that made it look like you had no eyes... " "Does it bother you?" she asked "Not really, I'm used to this sort of thing now and I'm not squeamish or anything so I'm good." I could tell that she didn't expect me to be so calm about it but after everything that I had seen so far a lack of eyes didn't seem so farfetched. "My name is Ann but I'm known as Nurse Ann. The outfit isn't for show before I met Slenda I was actually a nurse so you can always come to see me if you're hurt or want something checked" She said. "Something tells me that I'm going to be coming to see you a lot..." I said making everyone giggle but I was kind of serious. "You know what they say, save the best for last!" Jill said as she jumped up. "My name is Jill, Im usually known as Laughing Jill but you can just stick with Jill. You could call me a trickster of sorts so it would be wise to watch your back~" She said with a wink. "Oh god not another one... Benny's bad enough as it is." "Hey I heard that!" Benny shouted as she passed by "Shit..." I mumbled. "HeHeHe, ooohhh Bennyyyy can I talk to you for a minute!" she yelled before glancing towards me with a mischievous smile and skipped out of the room. "......I'm fucked aren't I....?" "Yep" everyone said in unison. "Anyway now that we've got that done with what are you all going to do now that you're back?" Slenda asked. "While Jill plots Y/ns downfall with Benny I think we're going to get cleaned up and rest." Angel said which Jackie and Ann both nodded to. "What about you Y/n?" Slenda asked me. "I'm going to do what I planned to do before they dragged me into a game of cat and mouse." And what's that?" She asked as I was leaving the room. "To get something to eat".

I left the room and rushed to the kitchen to have some (f/v food). As I was finishing up my food I heard the kitchen door open and turned to see Clockwork walk in "What's up?" I asked. "I came to see if everything was ok." She said a she began to check me over, poking and prodding me like she did when we first met. "Yeh, I'm fine" I didn't mind it at first that is until she accidently poked my bad rib making me yelp from the sudden pain. "Ok now I'm not so fine..." I said holding my side. "Shit, sorry Y/n I didn't mean to poke your rib." She said worried. "It's fine. Anyway, what about the others? We're they worried too?" "Yeh when we all saw you with Angel and the others we didn't know what to expect, even Jess seemed a little worried. Not that she would admit it." She explained. "Wow I didn't think everyone would be so concerned, especially Jess. But don't worry the only injuries I have are from yesterday, they never got to do anything to me" "Ok that's good I'll go tell the others." I got up and hugged Clockwork causing her to get a bit flustered. "Thanks for being worried about me clockwork and tell the others I said that too." "Oh uh sure thing Y/n, see ya." She said before leaving to relay the message to everyone. Once she left I cleared my mess away and made my way back upstairs to rest in my room. As I made it to the door I felt something sharp creep up my back sending shivers down my spine, I turned around to see Jill with 1 of her claws extended giggling. "I thought you was with Benny?" "I was but I have a bone to pick with you. I'm still kind of pissed about the little trick you pulled on me earlier so I want some payback~" She said. "Please don't, 1 Jess is bad enough..." "What are you talking about?" she asked "Well, Jess isn't all that happy with me for a similar reason." "Go on..." she said interested in what I had to say. "When Jess first tried to kill me, I hid behind the door of the kitchen and knocked her out with a frying pan when she walked in and she's had it in for me since" I explained. Jill remained silent for a moment before bursting out with laughter, "PFFFFT AHAHAHHA, SERIOUSLY?!" she asked "Yeh..." "Hahahaha that's comedy gold! Forget about payback that story was more than enough!" she said as she wiped a tear away. "So can I go now?" "Yeh sure, I'll see you later Y/n thanks for the little story~" she said once again winking at me and leaving. Relieved the situation blew over I made my way inside my room and flopped into bed, quickly falling asleep.

*40 minutes later*

I was woken up by something heavy on top of me, when I opened my eyes I saw a very pissed off Jess, what else is new..."Uhh hi?" I asked unsure of what's going on. "You're fucking dead shit stain..." she said glaring at me "What the hell did I do ?!" I shouted confused "You told Jill about what you did to me and now she won't shut up!" Jess shouted "Even if I didn't tell her someone else would have brought it up eventually anyway!" "Shut up! I've heard enough now GO TO SLEEEP!" she shouted "I was until you fucking woke me up!" I shouted back as she tried to stab at me with the knife but I grabbed her arms and tried to wrestle her off. Our little wrestling match was interrupted by something moving under the sheets next to me making us both stop to see what it was. "AHHH you're so fucking noisy!" Angel yelled as she appeared from beneath the covers. "What the fuck?!" Me and Jess shouted in unison. "Angel, when did you get in here? And why are you in my bed?" "I came to ask you something but you was sound asleep and looked really comfortable so I thought, why not?" she said nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders. "So you just jumped into bed with me because it looked comfortable...?" "Hey if your awake next time maybe we could do more than just sleep~" She teased getting a bit closer. Me and Jess both turned dark red which made Angle burst out with laughter as she got out of my bed and left the room. "Fuck this I don't care anymore..." Jess said as she jumped off you and left the room still slightly red. As the door closed I heard Jill talk to Jess, "Hey Jess! Can you sign my shirt I'm a big PAN of yours pffftaahahaha" "Get your fucking ass back here you grey scale clown reject!" I heard Jess shout as she stormed after Jill. "And here I thought things couldn't get any crazier..........................Angel wasn't serious ...right?"