Dont tell me...

Y/n Pov

As I woke up I noticed something under the sheets next to me "Must be angel again..." I thought as I sat up and began to remove the sheet covers. "God dammit Ang- JACKIE!?" I shouted in surprise."Wha? Oh hey Y/n you're finally up." she muttered as she began to stretch. "Why are you in my bed? I thought it was Angel." "I wanted to see why Angel does it so much and shes on the other side of you by the way" Jackie pointed out. "Hey hot stuff~" Angel cooed in my ear making me jump. "Jesus christ! Don't do that!" I yelled. "It's fun though..." Angel pouted. "Fun for who exactly?" I asked already knowing the answer. "I swear with how much you do this you may as well as move into my room!" I said sarcastically. "That could be arranged~" she teased inching a bit closer. "Leave the poor guy alone, he's only just woken up." Jackie interrupted as she got out of bed. "Fine, but was I right or was I right?" Angel asked Jackie. "Yeh you wasn't kidding I can see why you do it so much." Jackie said with a smile leaving you curious. "What are you talking about Jackie?" "Angel told me about how peaceful you look when you sleep. You look so comfortable that we cant resist jumping in with you. It explains why she doesn't it so much but it doesn't explain why she's such a cocktease" Jackie said turning Angel earning a smug smile as a response. "What can I say? It's too fun messing with him." Angel said casually. "Anyway..." I started as I tried to get out of bed." God dammit I hurt all over! You really know how to put someone through the wringer don't you Jackie?" I said as I tried to move my stiff joints and muscles. "Hey, No pain no gain right? And uhhh...*Begins to blush* you may want to put a shirt on..." she said embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm not complaining~" Angel teased as she checked me out. I grabbed a shirt from the draw and quickly threw it on as I could feel Angels intense gaze. "You can stop staring now Angel..." I said but only got a giggle in response. "We're going to go clean up we'll meet you down stairs." Jackie grabbed Angel and pulled her out of the room leaving me to my own devices. I decided to go and get some breakfast seeing as there wasn't much point in trying to go back to sleep. As I made my way into the kitchen I was met with a knife flying past my face and getting lodged into the wall leaving me frozen in shock. "What...the fuck." "Good thing you came in when you did, any sooner and this place would have been short a member." Jess teased with an annoyingly smug smile. "I'm sure you would've liked that wouldn't you..." "*gasp* me? No! What would ever make you think that?" she said sarcastically acting dramatic. I pulled the knife out of the wall and chucked it back to her which she caught with ease. "I swear I don't know if you like me or just hate me" I said as I began to check the fridge. "I don't hate you, you annoy the absolute fuck outta me." She said nonchalantly as she twirled her knife around.

"Anything I could do to change that so I don't have to worry about another knife flying at me?" I asked. "Well you could always-" she began before I interrupted "Besides me dying or disappearing..." I added as I continued making some breakfast. "Fuck..." Jess muttered. "Tell you what, tomorrow let's have another match. I'm a bit more confident that I can hold my own after training with Jackie yesterday and you can use it as another opportunity to finally get rid of this grudge against me. But then we're cool after that, no more chasing me around and no more knives, deal?" I asked waiting to hear a reply. "Let me get this straight, you want a rematch where I get to kick your ass and maybe cripple you again just to get rid of my "grudge" with you?" Jess questioned trying to make sure she heard everything right. "More or less but I also want to get some payback for messing me up the way you did" I said as I sat down opposite her. "Alright, it's a deal." she said confidently "Good, I'm looking forward to it." "I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass tomorrow." she said with a glare as she got up and left. "I hope that training really does pay off..." I thought as I began to eat my breakfast.

3rd person pov

After finishing breakfast Y/n made his way back upstairs and paid Benny a visit to see if she wanted to play some video games. Benny was more than happy to play seeing as she was beginning to get bored. The two of them decided to go back to tekken so that benny could help Y/n improve and hopefully match her skill level. A few hours passed and Y/n had miserably lost every game against benny and even though he got a little bit better each time y/n still couldn't match benny in terms of skill which annoyed him slightly. "I can't even beat you in a game...It's bad enough that I don't hold a candle to you guys in a normal fight!" He yelled as he threw his arms in the air frustrated. "Hahaha! Well you're definitely getting better but you still have a ways to go before you can best me!" She said proudly after her impeccable win streak against Y/n. All of a Sudden there was a knock at the door catching both Y/n and Benny's attention. "Come in!" Benny shouted. The door swung open and Clockwork walked in before turning and closing the door and stood with her back against it. "What's up Clockwork? Do you want to play too?" Benny asked before she heard the distinctive click of the door locking. Both Benny and Y/n dropped their controllers and carefully got up, they both found Clockworks actions strange and looked at each other confused before looking back at her. "Hey Clockwork is everything alright?" Y/n asked getting slightly closer to check on her. "Don't tell me..." Y/n mumbled, he didn't need to explain as Benny caught onto what he was thinking.

The look Clockwork gave them both left no doubt in their minds, she was having another tick and they were both locked in the room with her. Y/n instantly jumped back next to Benny trying to put some distance between him and Clockwork, "Why is she having another tick, what set her off this time?" He said in a panic. "I don't know, sometimes she will just get them for no reason and I guess now is one of those times." Benny replied. "Well what do we do we're both stuck in here with her!" Y/n shouted. "No you're stuck in here with her I still have a way out." Benny said as she turned to the TV. "Oh no you don't! If I'm going down you're going down with me!" Y/n yelled as he pulled Benny away from the TV making her squeak in surprise as they both fell over. Before they could get up they realised Clockwork was already looming over them. But there was one problem, at least there was for Y/n, Clockwork seemed to be almost ignoring benny and was focused on him like a predator focused on its prey. "Why is she so fixated on me?" He whispered to Benny. "How would you expect me to know!?" she loudly whispered back. Suddenly Clockwork jumped at Y/n but using his quick thinking he grabbed Benny and pulled her in front of him as he jumped out of the way. When he turned back he couldn't stop himself from blushing at what he saw. Clockwork had pinned down Benny and embraced her in a deep kiss like she did to him the first time and Benny was reaching out wide eyed hoping he would help. As much as he wanted to he decided against it, "Call this payback for last time." He said as he made a b-line to the door, unlocked it and left.

Y/n pov

"God damn that was close..." I thought. I felt bad leaving her like that but she had it coming after what she did last time. Shaking the thoughts out of my head I went to get help but soon found clockwork hot on my heels. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, not again!" I shouted in my head as I ran as fast as I could for the stairs. Every step hurt like hell seeing as I was still aching from the training with Jackie but it was bearable. As I made it to the top of the stairs I felt myself get tackled to the floor by clockwork. I tried to get up but she jumped on me pinning me the same way she pinned Benny and me before but before she could do the deed she was suddenly lift off of me by Ann. "Oh thank god! Ann you're a life saver!" I said in relief as she held clockwork back. "Need some help?" I heard a voice behind me say, as I turned around to see Jane, Jackie, Angel, Jill, Jess and Slenda behind me. "What set her off this time?" Slenda asked accusingly looking at me. "I didn't do anything. Me and Benny we're playing games and Clockwork came in already mid-tick." I explained. "Hmm I will have to talk to her when she calms down, Ann take her back to her room for me I'll be there in a moment." Slenda said before turning back to me. "Where's Benny?" She asked. "Well um let's just say Benny now knows what I went through when Clockwork got me the first time..." I said blushing slightly. Everyone snickered to themselves knowing what I was getting at when we all noticed Benny come stumbling around the corner. "You're *pant* ass*pant* is mine..." Benny said as she stared daggers at me. "Hey you were going to ditch me again, you had it coming!" I shouted back. "What happened in there?" Jill asked. "She tried doing her little vanishing act through the TV so I pulled her away from it and used her as a decoy to get away." I explained. "Pfft hahaha He got you good Benny!" Jill shouted in laughter. "At least nothing bad happened. I'm going to go talk to her now to see what caused her tick. I'll see you later." Slenda said as she left the group and made her way to Clockworks room. We're going to go chill in the living room if you want us" Jackie said as everyone began to leave. "Ok I'll be down in a minute." "That's if you live long enough..." I heard a very pissed off Benny say behind me. "Oh boy..." I thought before dashing off with an angry Benny hot on my heels.

3rd pov

For the rest of the evening Benny chased Y/n all around the mansion trying to get him back for using her as a decoy until she finally caught him and gave him a beating of a life time.

Its been about 2/3 weeks since I uploaded the punching bag chapter when I had 1.2k views and 60 votes. And now that amount has already tripled! I dont know if I'm missing something but to me thats insane for it to go up so fast. I've got to say thankyou to everyone who has read my story so far. It can be a pain in the ass sometimes to figureout what to do next in the story but seeing everyone enjoy it so much makes it worth it, without a doubt. And Im sorry this chapter took longer than usual, I've been a bit busy lately so updates might slow down but I will get them out when I can!

Thanks for reading and I will see you all in the next one!