Shocking experience

I know it was a bit of a long wait and im sorry but I went through a lot of trial and error with this chapter and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it but here it finally is!

3rd pov

A little over a month had passed since the rake incident and things had finally calmed down. After Slenda explained the situation to everyone they were all on edge at first but as time went by everything slowly went back to normal for the Creepypasta mansion. And Y/n's back was fully healed which no doubt was thanks to Ann checking up on him day in and day out. But now he was healed Y/n was raring to get back into the action.

Y/n pov

It had been a long time since I woke up so refreshed, my back made it impossible to relax of a night but now it's healed I could sleep without a care in the world. And the best part was I could finally stretch in the morning! The feeling of my bones cracking and my muscles loosening never felt so good, it was a feeling I greatly missed. Once I was finally done stretching I got ready and went to make my way downstairs to see what everyone was up to. However I didn't make it far as something shiny caught my eye at the end of the hall. It was Angel's sword. I was surprised that she had just left it there as she normally kept it on her at all times. "I wonder why Angel left this here." I mumbled. As I admired the sword the temptation to pick it up became harder and harder to resist. After all, who could resist the opportunity to hold a real sword? A guy would have to be crazy to pass up the chance although there was one thing that did worry me... "What would Angel do to me if she caught me with it? Ah fuck it, what's the worst that can happen?" I said as I picked up the shimmering steel blade. It was heavier than it looked but that just proved that it was the real deal. Sadly the awe was short lived as moments after picking it up I was hit by a surge of electricity that passed through my body causing me to shout in pain and drop the sword. "W-what the fuck was that!?" I groaned as I grasped my now numb arm.

"That was the sword you dumbass." A familiar voice said behind me that I quickly realised was Angel. "The sword? How the hell did the sword electrocute me?!" I shouted in disbelief. "Remember what I said about the sword the first time we met?" Angel asked. "You said to not touch it because I'd be in for a shocking exp....oh..." "Exactly, yet you still touched it." Angel said. "I didn't think you meant it literally! What kind of sword electrocutes people!?" "It electrocuted you because it didn't see you as worthy enough to wield it." Angel stated making me even more confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" "*sigh* There's a story behind this sword, it's said this sword was accidently dropped by an angel during a war long ago and was found by humans. Since then, the sword has been passed down from generation to generation until it finally ended up in my hands. I'm the first person known to have formed a link with the sword and now only I can use it." Angel explained. "Why am I not surprised..." "You live in a mansion full of supernatural killers with crazy powers, an angelic sword shouldn't be surprising in the least." Angel said with a slight smile "I couldn't have said it better myself. Anyway, if it's dropped by an angel then surely it has some sort of special feature? And zapping people it doesn't like doesn't count." "The sword has a sort of holy attribute so to speak. So it's really effective against demonic beings like Zalga and Slenda." Angel explained.

"Is that why you're usually sent out to fight zalga and her proxies?" "The sword is part of the reason but it's mostly because I'm one of the strongest here." Angel said as she inspected her sword. "Have you ever fought Zalga?" "Fought? No I haven't. But I've met her. And believe me she isn't someone to take likely." Angel warned as she sheathed her blade. "Do you really think she will attack us?" "It's hard to say but don't worry even if she did she wouldn't get far." Angel said in an attempt to comfort me. "Angel I need you to do me a favour?" "Sure what is it?" she asked, interested in what I had to say. "Fight me." ".......Huh?" Angel asked not quite sure if she heard me properly. "I said fight me." Angels black eyes widened in surprise "You can't be serious..." she said in disbelief. "I'm dead serious. I can't just let you risk your lives while I sit back and do nothing, I want to be able to help you guys." "Are you sure about this? I won't hold back if you're serious." Angel warned. The idea of fighting Angel without her holding back was unnerving to say the least but I needed to do this. I had already lost a month waiting for my back to heal so I couldn't afford to waste any more time. "That's fine, when do you want to do it?" "Meet me in the gym room in an hour. And don't blame me if you get hurt! Angel shouted as she walked away. The moment I lost sight of Angel I noticed footsteps approaching behind me so I turned to see Slenda. "I understand how you feel Y/n but there are better ways to go about this than fighting Angel." She said with a concerned tone. "Maybe so, but it's too late now." "If that's what you want to do then so be it, just be careful." Slenda warned. "I will, thanks for worrying." "I'll be looking forward to your fight Y/n." Slenda said as she began to leave. "Oh and one more thing." I said making Slenda pause and turn back to me. "I thought we already had a talk about eavesdropping on people?" I said with a big cheeky grin which made Slenda turn a light shade of red before teleporting away in a huff. "Hehe for someone who acts so mature she can be really childish." I thought as I made my way downstairs to finally see the others.

--In the Kitchen—

As I walked inside I was met with Jane and Jess wrestling over the table whilst Benny, Jill and Clockwork watched. "Uuuum what's going on?" "Oh hey Y/n, they started arguing about who ate the last of the cereal and it ended up escalating to this." Benny explained pointing to the 2 very pissed off killers. "There's nothing better than a show while you eat." Jill said as she pulled out a bowl of cereal from under the table and began to dig in. All eyes were on Jill at this point and Jess and Jane had stopped fighting but not because they were done arguing but rather because they found the real culprit. Benny and Clockwork looked at each other and back to Jane and Jess who were gradually inching closer to Jill with very clear intentions. I had to come up with something otherwise that bowl of cereal was going to be Jills last meal. An idea popped into my head so I rushed to the cupboard and grabbed what I needed. As Jane and Jess were about to pounce on Jill I blocked them both with frying pans, startling them both, Jess especially. "What are you doing Y/n!?" Jane yelled "Do you have a fucking death wish waving that around in front of me!?" Jess shouted which confused me at first but I quickly caught onto what she meant. "Calm down Jess I don't plan on making you go to sleep again" I teased making everyone but Jess giggle. "I'm going to cook you something instead" I continued. "Since when could you cook?" Clockwork asked "Well I'm not great at cooking but there is one thing I'm pretty good at making." "And that is?" Jane and Jess asked still annoyed by the lack of food in their stomachs. "You will have to wait and see." I said with a smile as I made my way to the cooker.

I had all eyes on me the entire time I was working my magic at the cooker. I had hid the ingredients from them before I started so they couldn't guess what I was making. After all there were only 4 so it wouldn't have been hard. Once the food was done I took the plates over to the table and placed it in front of Jane and Jess. "It's my personal favourite, a ham and cheese omelette. Don't say anything just dig in" I said and they did exactly that. "This is so good!" Jane praised before continuing to wolf down the rest. "Looks like you can do more with a frying pan than hit people" Jess joked "I wish I could say the same for you and your knife" I retaliated which earned a sharp glare from Jess. "It looks so tasty... Can you make us some too?" Benny asked. "I'm afraid not, I used the last of the eggs making that. Besides I need to get ready now." "Ready for what?" Clockwork asked. "My fight with Angel." I said nonchalantly as I made my way out. "WHAT!?" They all shouted in unison which I couldn't help but chuckle at.

For the next half hour I prepared for my fight with Angel. I had never seen Angel in a fight before so I had a hard to coming up with ways to counter her. Thankfully I had come up with a few promising tactics that might get me through the fight in one piece but there was no way of knowing until I put them into practice. There were only a few minutes left until the fight so I made my way down to the gym room for what was most likely going to be my worst ass whooping yet.

I was a bit unsure about this chapter (like most chapters XD). I feel like its too soon to do this fight but let me know what you think so far.