Shocking experience pt 2 (50K WOOO)

Its amazing how popular this spur of the moment story has become since I started it with it now hitting over 50,00 views! It means alot to me that so many people enjoy the story and it helps encourage me to keep on writing

Its amazing how popular this spur of the moment story has become since I started it with it now hitting over 50,00 views! It means alot to me that so many people enjoy the story and it helps encourage me to keep on writing. Anyway Im not going to go on forever about this I know alot of people have been wanting this next chapter so I hope its as good as you expected it to be!

--In the Gym room—

When I got into the gym room I was surprised to only find Angel, Slenda and Ann, I was expecting everyone to come and watch. "Before you ask I told everyone they weren't allowed to watch this fight." Slenda said as I approached the ring. "Why's that?" "It's so that you don't get distracted during our fight." Angel added. "Exactly, and Ann is here in case something does go wrong." Slenda continued. I was becoming more and more worried about what I got myself into, Selnda never took so many precautions like this with my other fights. "And if things do go wrong?" I asked unsure if I wanted to hear the answer. "I think it's best to not think about that for now and focus on the fight Y/n." Slenda advised. "Ok but quick question, are you going to use your sword?" I asked turning to Angel. "I won't at first but if I think you can handle it then I will." Angel said as she jumped into the ring. "At least that means I won't die straight away..." I mumbled as I got into the ring and faced Angel. "Are you both ready?" Slenda asked, both me and Angel nodded as we got into position. "You may begin!" Slenda shouted.

Angel was like a blur to me as she effortlessly closed in and drove her fist into my gut leaving me no time to react. The force of the punch emptied my lungs and forced me to my knees as I desperately gasped for air. Worried, Ann attempted to check on me but I raised my hand and gestured to her to stay back. I may have been down but I wasn't out. I gradually stumbled back to my feet and tried to steady my breathing as I watched Angel casually stand across from me. "Looks like you can take a hit at least" Angel said as she got ready for another attack. Not wasting another second I rushed Angel with everything I had and started off with a feint but to my dismay she saw through it and grabbed my right arm, bending it behind my back. "Are you even trying?" She taunted as she pushed me away and swept my feet from beneath me. The moment I hit the floor I rolled away and got back up onto my feet but I heard a heavy thud behind me as I did. When I looked back I realised that Angel had brought her foot crashing down where I landed leaving a chilling dent in the floor, there was no doubt in my mind that if I hadn't of moved when I did the fight would've been over there and then. "Is this how you are going to fight when Zalga shows up? I had high hopes for you Y/n but I'm starting to think that hope was misplaced..." Angel mocked as I once again rushed her in hopes of at least landing a clean hit. "Zalga won't show you mercy! She will kill everyone if we don't fight with everything we've got. And she will do exactly that if we have to worry about you as we fight!" Angel continued as I fought harder and harder but to no avail, I just couldn't land a hit and Angel's words were more distracting than encouraging but what she said next made me snap. "It was thanks to you that Jess almost died! If you were stronger both you and Jess could have made it out fine but you held her back! And you're so eager to get stronger but yet you don't fight like your life depends on it. You act like it's a game. It's pathetic! I bet your family would turn in their graves if they saw how worthless you are now!" Angel mercilessly mocked. No words came out of my mouth but my eyes spoke for me as everyone could see the pure rage within them. "Slenda are you sure it's ok to let this go on?" Ann asked but Slenda didn't respond as she was too fixated on the fight. I quietly changed my stance to one that closely resembles a boxer and rushed in once more. As I swung for Angels face she effortlessly dodged but failed to notice my real intention. As I brought my arm back I got in close and bent my other arm inwards and sent my elbow crashing into her cheek sending Angel stumbling backwards from the impact. I had finally landed a clean hit. "Looks like you're finally starting to take this seriously." Angel began, wiping away a trickle of blood from her lip. "I hope you're ready for what comes next..." Angel warned as she reached for her sheathed sword. I could feel the bloodlust oozing from Angel as she slowly unsheathed the shimmering silver blade. "Ann, be ready to move at any moment..." Slenda suddenly whispered still focused on the fight which made Ann feel uneasy.

I leapt at angel before she could fully unsheathe the blade and hit her with everything I had, although each swing missed its mark, my attacks were falling much closer than before allowing me to keep the pressure on her. As Angel dodged my last punch I tried to kick her side but she grabbed my leg before it could make contact and used her other hand to finally unsheathe her sword. Realising the danger I jumped up and used my free foot to kick her vice grip off my leg and as I landed I jumped back narrowly avoiding a slash from her sword, or so I thought. The tip of the blade had just about managed to get me leaving a small cut across my chest and drew a bit of blood. I looked up in time to see Angel seemingly vanish then reappear in front of me as she began to relentlessly swing her sword at me, each swing managed to just about get me leaving my body riddled with small cuts. I was beyond tired by this point, all the fighting and damage I took was wearing me down fast. So in a last ditch effort to end it I let Angel get in close and lunge her sword at me, at the last second I dodged and grabbed the blade making me flinch as it tore into my hand. I then grabbed onto the collar of her jacket and used every ounce of strength I had left to throw her over my shoulder and slam her to the ground, pulling the blade out of her hands as I did. "I... win" I panted but I immediately noticed a bone chilling smile creep across Angels face. "I wouldn't be so sure." She said as she gestured to the sword shortly before I felt a powerful surge of electricity course through my body once again. I cried out in agony as I felt my entire body tense up forcing me to drop the sword. Using the opening Angel kicked me away from her and got up with the sword before thrusting it straight at me, I tried to jump out of the way but my numbed legs gave out before I could. Slenda moved as fast as she could to stop the fight but she was too late, Angel drove her sword straight through my shoulder and pinned me to the ring. Before Angel could do any more damage Slenda quickly wrapped her tendrils around Angel and pulled her away from me allowing Ann to get close and see how much damage had been done. Even with my body pumped full of adrenaline I could still feel the excruciating pain from my skewered shoulder. "Stay still Y/n or you will make it worse" Ann advised as she hastily got the medical supplies ready. "....N-no...." I mumbled as I climbed back to my feet. "Y/n what are you doing? Let Ann treat your shoulder!" Slenda ordered as she released Angel. I looked to the sword still hanging out of my shoulder and grit my teeth as I grabbed the blade. With a mighty roar I yanked the blade out and quickly tossed it to the side, flicking blood across the ring as I did. "Im....not done...yet..." I said, heavily panting.

---Earlier in the kitchen---

"How do you think he's doing?" Jane asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence in the room. "The fucker is probably dead already or at least close to it." Jess said earning a sharp glare from Jane. "That's not funny Jess. Besides we all know you're just as worried as we are, you haven't been able to keep still for the past 10 minutes." Jackie pointed out. "Shut up..." Jess mumbled. "Do you think we should go check to see how things are going?" Clockwork asked. "Probably not the best of ideas, Slenda will-" Benny began but was cut off by a feint cry of pain echoing through the halls. Nobody had to say anything, they all knew who made that sound and immediately rushed out of the kitchen to the gym room.

---Back in Gym room ---

"You can't be serious Y/n!? You can barely stand!" Slenda shouted as she angrily approached me. "MOVE!" I shouted startling everyone and stopping Slenda in her tracks. "Wha-" Slenda began but I cut her off "Move..." I ordered once again and Slenda quietly but reluctantly stepped aside. Angel was stood there expressionless as I limped towards her leaving a small trail of blood behind me. I swung with what little strength I had left, my fist landing centre of her chest but she was unfazed. "Hehe I got one more hit in...." I said with a small smile when the gym door burst open revealing the rest of the CP mansion residents. "Y/n!?" They all shouted, worried and fearing the worst. I was about to turn to them when my knees suddenly hit the floor and everything started going dark. "Fuck, looks like I lost....."

Please tell me what you think of this chapter and thanks again for over 50,000 views ! I will see you all in the next one!