Disappearances Part 2 (100k WOOOOOO)

I know I keep reusing this song but I love it XD

100 FUCKING K!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This story finally hit 100k (and then some) which is mind blowing! I'm sure you've all heard it before but I need to say thanks to everyone who has read and supported the story. I hope that as this story goes on it will continue to gain more support and inspire others to try writing a story of their own. Now onto the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we arrived back at the mansion we were met with worried looks that turned to confusion when everyone noticed the two we brought back. "What the hell happened out there?" Benny asked "Long story short, Zalga has been kidnapping people from town somehow and all the disappearances scared everyone away, it's a ghost town now." "So we still don't know how she did it?" Angel asked seeming slightly annoyed. "Apparently there were sightings of the rake but that doesn't explain how it got into town without slenda noticing." "And what about those two?" Jill asked pointing to the girls Jackie and Jane were carrying. "They're the two that attacked me, they're Zalgas proxies." Ann, Benny, Jill and Clockwork all visibly tensed up a bit but Angel just began to glare at the two them. "Why did you bring them here? You should have killed them already." Angel said in a harsh tone. "THANK YOU!" Jess yelled as someone finally agreed with her. "No we're not killing them. They're the only ones who know what Zalga is up to and how she was able to get by Slenda." I explained although Angel didn't seem convinced. "So we're going to torture them? Sweet! I call dibs!" Jill said with a huge grin. "What? No, there won't be any torturing, I'll be the one to question them." I stated which earned surprised looks from everyone. "What makes you think you can get any answers from them?" Jess asked. "They will have their guard up with you guys but they might let info slip if it's me." "If you can't get any answers out of them then we will take matters into our own hands, understood?" Slenda stated which I nodded to. "Good. Jane, Jackie, bring those 2 to the spare room upstairs." Slenda ordered. "Are you crazy? You're going to let them stay in one of the bedrooms?!" Angel yelled which earned a sharp glare from Slenda. "Do you think of me as a fool? Yes, I will let them stay in one of the bedrooms however I'll be taking precautions to ensure they don't have a means to escape." Slenda explained making Angel back down as she, Jane and Jackie went upstairs.

"Y/n there's blood dripping from your arm." Clockwork pointed out clearly worried. "Oh right I almost forgot. Hey Ann can you fix me up please?" "Sure, come with me to the kitchen." She said which I did. As we went inside she pointed me to a chair as she looked for the first aid kit. I decided to take my shirt off as I could feel shards of glass in my back and I knew Ann would likely ask me to do it anyway. Ann finally found the kit and turned to where I was sat then froze for a moment with a feint blush "You, ok?" "Hm? oh yes sorry." She apologised as she went to sit next to me and clean my wounds. Suddenly she stopped again "Some of this blood isn't yours..." she started then looked up to me "Those two didn't have many injuries to begin with so it can't be theirs, who else was there today?" she asked, making me break into a cold sweat. "I'd like to know as well." Slenda said appearing out of thin air. "*Sighs* When I was trying to get away from those two I was attacked by some guy out of nowhere. No matter what I did I couldn't get him to stop and as the fight went on he began to....change. He had these black veins that became more prominent as time went on and eventually his appearance began to change. His teeth grew longer and sharper, his eyes glossed over and his skin became paler. He was a monster." "Did you kill him?" Slenda asked as she rested her hand on my shoulder and turned me to face her. Her question caused my entire body to tense up as I vividly remembered every detail of what I did. "I-I didn't want to but I...." "Enough!" Slenda yelled making me jump. "I understand that what you did will heavily weigh on your mind for some time but you need to understand that there's a difference between killing for pleasure and killing to survive. Those who have fallen to that point due to Zalgas power have their humanity shattered and become nothing more than beasts whose sole purpose is to kill. Even Zalga can't control them completely as they have no sense of reason or loyalty. Had you not killed him then he would have never stopped until you drew your last breath." Slenda explained which helped a little but the image still haunted my mind. "Was there really no other way?" "I'm afraid not. But don't let this hold you back, had you not put an end to him there then many more may have died." Slenda explained.