An idea

So ummm yea this story just hit 300k what the actual fuck and the numbers keep on rising. I dont think I will ever be able to come to terms with how popular this story has become but I will say thank you to everyone who has read and supported this story like always. And I hope this story will encourage more and more people to try writing their own stories even if its just for the hell of it. Anyway heres the next chapter you have all been waiting for, enjoy!

--The next Day—

I was fast asleep, unable to stay awake all through the night but I was disturbed by something poking me. As I slowly opened my eyes the poking finally stopped but I wasn't able to see who it was as I was blinded by the sun forcing me to cover my eyes. I began to rub the sleep out of them until I was finally able to see and make out what was around me. I looked back to the figure in front of me sat up in bed and was immediately snapped out of my morning daze. "Morning Dumbass." Jess greeted with her usual grin. I lunged at Jess to give her a hug but she stopped me in my tracks "I swear to fucking god if you touch any of these wounds I will fucking murder you." She warned making me back off and sit back down. "Sorry, It's good to see you're ok." I said with relief. "You worry too much, I was completely fine." Jess said acting as though it was nothing. "You came back looking like you was at deaths door..." I said with a dead pan look. "Well I'm not a pansy like you so wounds like that were nothing." She said almost acting smug. Without warning I quickly poked her arm making her squeal in pain, "YOU FUCKER!" She yelled. "Nothing my ass." I said with a chuckle as I moved back out of her reach. Jess looked away in a huff crossing her arms. "Jess" she looked towards me "I'm glad to see you're ok". Jess' stern expression softened and a light blush spread across her cheeks as she turned away to hide it. "Thanks..." She mumbled.

"So what exactly happened yesterday anyway?" I asked. Jess paused for a moment to think before speaking. "I got separated from Jane and Jackie when a bunch of Zalgas retarded proxies attacked us. I escaped back to town where I ended up meeting some random hooded girl. Turns out she was another follower of Zalgas and attacked me but unlike the others she was crazy strong." She explained. "What did she look like?" I asked. "Don't know she had her hood up and was wearing some sort of broken mask that covered her eyes." She said. "We should probably let the others know to keep a look out for her if she's so dangerous." I said as I tried to imagine the attacker's appearance. "No need, I've already relayed the message." Me and Jess looked to the doorway and saw Slenda walking in. "You worried us all last night Jess, you don't realise how lucky you are to have made it back in one piece." Slenda added turning her attention to Jess. "You don't need to remind me..." Jess responded. "Slenda cut her some slack, nobody saw last night coming. Not even you." I said "My apologies I didn't mean to come across as angry, I'm just relieved we didn't lose anyone. But last night confirmed something for me at least, I can't sense Zalgas proxies movements at the moment." She explained. "I'm assuming you already let everyone else know?" I asked. "Yes I did. There's no sense in keeping things a secret with the current situation." She said. "By the way how are Jane and Jackie doing?" "They're both fine. Their wounds weren't that bad and healed overnight. They're both downstairs right now if you want to go see them." Slenda said. "I think I will go do that now, thanks." "See ya around shit stain" Jess said with a smug smirk. "Yea see ya around" i responded with a playful punch to her arm. "MOTHER FUCKER!" Jess yelled in pain. "Gotta go! bye Slenda!" I shouted as I bolted out of the room. I was pretty sure Jess wouldn't be able to chase me but I wasn't going to stick around long enough to find out.

3rd person pov

"He's gonna be in a world of pain when I get a hold of him." Jess said rubbing her arm. "I think you can let it slide this time." Slenda responded. Jess stared at Slenda for a moment before giving a defeated sigh "I swear you've become a lot softer since he's been here." Jess said with a slight chuckle. "I'm not the only one who has a soft spot for him now, am I?" Slenda responded accusingly making Jess turn slightly red. "Anyway, we can talk about this later, I heard everything I need to know from your talk with Y/n so for now just rest up." Slenda suggested. "Yea I think I will do that..." Jess agreed as she laid back down in bed.