Diary (and discord announcement)

I have joined a server with ShadeOT but I decided to also make my own. I dont know how many people will want to join the servers but the links to them both will be below (Just a heads up Shades server is a bit more professional than mine). So yea the servers will be like a little space where fans can some and talk about story ideas, other stories they have read, chill and chat etc.

My server: https://discord.gg/XsVQMJ

Shades server: https://discord.gg/adWHjbg

I'm not sure if you can click these but if you cant then just say so and I'll put it in the comments or something.

Anyway, I wanted to try a slightly different layout in this chapter to see if you like this anybetter to how I normally write them so let me know what you all think!

After I got the living shit beat out of me because of my little prank going wrong and Benny bailing as per usual I managed to calm the four of them down and apologise. Even Clockwork found it funny when she heard about what I did but seeing as they were so worried about me I can see why they were mad.

"I wish I had a full-proof escape plan like Benny does..." I mumbled.

I was heading towards my room to chill out for a bit before bed seeing as it was getting kind of late. As I passed the top of the stairs I noticed that there was a lot of commotion downstairs for some reason. I stopped as I thought about whether I should go check it out or not and honestly I knew there would be trouble if I did. Something was going on and if I went down to check I'd probably be dragged into it one way or another. I looked towards my room and back down the stairs as I fought the curiosity eating away at me eventually sighing in defeat as it got the better of me. The noise was coming from the living room and the closer I got the louder they became. I couldn't make out what anyone was saying so I approached the door and went to open it.

"Hey what's with all th-" I said falling short as a knife piercing the half open door stopped just short of my face. I looked at the blade, re-evaluated my options and closed the door again before making my way back up the stairs. Nope, no amount of curiosity is going to convince me to go into a room where sharp objects are being thrown around. I've had my fill of violence for the day.

Benny: "Hey Y/n !" I heard Benny yell making me turn to face her. "Catch!" she shouted.

Benny tossed some sort of book at me up the stairs which I barely managed to catch.

Benny: "Oh no Y/n you aren't meant to read it!" she yelled.

"Huh?"

I looked to her confused as she disappeared down another corridor with a mischievous smirk then looked at the random book she gave me. It was some sort of diary. The mouse wheels in my head as I started thinking, Benny giving me a diary then making a quick escape can never mean something good. And almost on queue the sounds of a chainsaw revving up reverberated throughout the mansion. Suddenly Ann burst through the door oozing bloodlust as she frantically looked around until her eyes finally fell on me. She looked at me then to the book in my hands and instantly bolted towards the stairs, her chainsaw roaring.

"OH SHIT!"

Without a second thought I ran, a knife was one thing but a fucking chainsaw?! I'm not even going to try my luck with something like that. No matter how fast I ran Ann was constantly hot on my heels, I looked back to Ann and a shiver went down my spine. She definitely intended to kill me.

"Ann calm down! I'll give you your damn diary back!" I yelled as I'm pretty sure we just finished a lap of the mansion.

Ann: "No. You've seen too much." She stated.