Meeting the pasta family pt 4

This was Y/n's final stop for the night and the one he was dreading the most, uncertain of what to expect he began to prepare himself for the worst.

Y/n Pov

I was stood at Jess door unsure of what to do next. Slenda wanted me to talk to everyone which included Jess but my instincts told me otherwise. After she tried so hard to kill me its understandable that I would be reluctant to put myself in a room alone with her. I wanted to just go back to my room and sleep but I dont know what Slenda might do to me if I didnt talk to Jess, I was already on thin ice and I kind of owed Slenda for this chance. I could only hope that Jess would keep her word with Slenda and refrain from sticking her favourite kitchen utensil in my chest. "Well here goes nothing I guess"  I went to knock on the door only for it to swing open revealing a very pissed off Jess. "Uhhh Hi?" is all I could say before she grabbed my shirt, pulled me inside and slammed the door behind me. When I turned around I saw Jess stood there with her arms crossed staring daggers at me. "Name." She demanded. My name's Y/n, Y/n L/n. I calmly replied. Well Y/N, Im surprised you actually had the balls to show up here after you humiliated me last night. She said angrily. Humiliated you? How? I asked. "Since you managed to knock me out and capture me so easily ive become a laughing stock of this house and I cant tell you how much I want to skin you alive for that..." she said, her voice filled with malice.  "Oh Im sorry, how about next time I paint a nice big bullseye on my chest for you?" "Ok you seriously have some balls to stand there and give me sarcasm like that. Theres nothing stoping me from killing you where you stand..." She said placing her hand on her knife. "But yet you have'nt..." I could tell everything I said was getting under her skin and she was clearly fighting back the urge of putting her knife to use.

Jess Pov

"This little fucker is taking the piss, if it werent for slenda he would have been dead already" I wanted nothing more than to torture him to death after what he did but I promised Slenda I wouldnt hurt him. "Do you really want me to kill you that badly? I thought you was smarter than that." I said, my patience running thin.

Y/n Pov

"What if I do?" I knew I was seriously pushing my luck at this point but I wanted to see how much weight a promise with slenda held for her. In the blink of an eye Jess drew her knife and held it to my throat but I stood my ground, as much as I didnt want to. "If it wasnt for Slenda you would have just been another number in my kill count" she was clearly at breaking point now so you decided to keep quiet and let her calm down. We both stood there staring each other down for a while before she finally pulled away. She turned around and threw her knife at the dartboard on her door with all her strength and sat down on her bed. I checked my neck to make sure she didnt draw blood before going on to say something I didnt think I would ever say to someone who tried to kill me. "Im sorry if I humiliated you Jess" "I fucking swear Y/n ive had enough of your sarcasm!" she said jumping up from her bed. "Im not being sarcastic this time, Im serious." "So what? That meant to make me feel better or something?!" she said clearly not happy with a simple apology. "No, its not. But I never intended to humiliate you, surely you realise that?" "Shut up" she said sharply. "*Sigh* Look we cant be like this forever, Im going to be living here now so id like to know that you arent going to be after my life every day. Can you at least promise me that much?" "Even if I did would you really trust some psyco like me?" she said doubtfully. "Look I have a hard time trusting anyone, you being crazy is irrelevant as far as im concerned. But after seeing how everyone held themselves back, especially you, Im willing to try trusting you all. Even if it could be the death of me..." You're actually willing to trust everyone?" She question finding it hard to believe. "Yep" "PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA And here I thought I was as crazy as they get but yet here you are asking to live in the home of the planets worst killers and trusting us with your life." Jess was almost in tears at the idea which slightly annoyed me. "Whats your deal with trusting people anyway ? Is it really that big of a deal?" she asked mockingly. "Its not something I like talking about but Im sure I will have to tell everyone about it eventually." I paused for a moment to get my thoughts straight then continued. "I used to trust just about anyone I came across and yeh there were those who sometimes betrayed my trust but they were often people I didnt really have any close ties to or it just wasnt that big of a deal so I didnt let it get to me. But it only took that 1 night 4 years ago to change that." I had barely got into the story and I could already feel my blood begin to boil. I sat down on a box opposite Jess before continuing with the story. "One night, my friends took me out to go see a movie we had been wanting to see for a while so obviously I agreed without a second thought. On the way there they decided to take a detour down some alleys which was meant to be quicker but what i thought was just a detour was actually a trap... I got jumped by about 5 stangers down that alley but oddly enough their only target was me. When I looked at my friends I saw them all laughing at me as I got beat to the point that I could barely move.

They took everything I had on me before they left. I went home to treat my wounds and try to get some answers only to find my house had been robbed as well. Everything of value gone, the only thing they didnt get was some money I had stashed in a vault and money my parents left behind. Later I found out that they had planned everything out. They used the movie as a sure-fire way to get me out of the house and while I was out they got another group to rob me blind while the others took what I had on me and skipped town. These were friends I had known for most of my life, FRIENDS WHO I HAD SHARED EVERYTHING WITH!" I smashed my fist into the wall behind me as I gave into the overwhleming anger. "I trusted them with my life they were like family to me, but they never saw me as a friend. No, those fuckers probably saw me as their very own piggy bank and they thought it was about time they cashed it in. Thats the reason why I have such a hard time trusting people."  "Wait, What about your family? Where were they in all this?" Jess asked slightly confused. "They....They passed away the year before this happened." My overflowing anger quickly succumbed to the sad memories of my family. "What happened to them?" Jess asked, genuinly interested in my story as she had taken a softer tone with me than before. "They died in a plane crash, no wreckage or survivors were found. I dont know if theres something they werent telling us or if thats really all they knew but both my parents and my 11 year old sister had disappeared with that Plane..."

Jess Pov

I noticed Y/n quickly wipe away a tear as if to try hide it from me. Its clearly not something he likes remembering. In the span of a year he had lost his family and all of his friends, even I couldnt help but feel sorry for him. "It sounds like it was pretty rough on you, I can see why you would have a hard time trusting people after that. And Im sorry about your family..."

Y/n Pov

To say I was surprised by Jess' sympathy would have been an understatement. I decided to pull myself together and cheer up, I had learned to live with my family's death and knew they would'nt want to see me tear myself up about it all again. "Thanks Jess, looks like you can be nice when you want to be." I said trying to tease her a bit. "Fuck off, I was just interested in the story is all..." she quickly responded looking away. "Well thanks anyway" I said as I got up and walked up to Jess. "So can we put our differences aside and get along?" I said holding out my hand. "Fine, but dont go thinking your safe now." Jess said pouting slightly which I found a little funny. "What are you smiling about?" Jess asked. "I guess im just happy that I finally found people I can trust." "*Sigh* You really are a crazy bastard you know that?" She said "Hehe maybe I am but if being crazy means I can have friends I can trust again then I dont mind." I said happy that I might have finally found people I can trust even if it's in the most unlikely place. "I'll see you later Jess and thanks for not killing me." I said to tease her a bit. "Just get out already" she said which I took as my que to leave and head back to my room. Who would have thought the first group of people I would try trusting after all this time would be a group of killers thought to be nothing more than myths. "I wonder what my family would think of me now... hehe im sure they would have a lot to say about me living with all these girls." I smiled at the thought as I began to doze off and start my new life in the creepypasta manor.

I tried making things a bit more emotional  so tell me what you thought.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one!