Punching bag

I dont know how I never noticed this sooner but this story has had over 1.2k reads and 68 votes which I never thought I would get for my first story. So I have to thank everyone who has read my story so far, seeing it get so many reads makes me so damn happy you wouldnt believe! Now for the next chapter I know you've all been waiting for ;)

It had been a week since Clockworks tick and Y/n and the others finally got over what happened that night. Now Y/n is sat in his room trying to figure out what to do with himself.

Y/n Pov

"AHHHH IM SO BORED!!!" I shouted to myself, my voice muffled by the pillow that I buried my face into. It was already 4pm and I hadnt done anything all day, better yet I hadnt seen or heard anyone all day. It was way too quiet so I got up and looked around to see if I could find anyone. I started with Bennys room, I knocked on the door and looked inside to see nobody inside. "I guess shes out." Normally if Benny was home she would nearly always be in her room, if she wasnt then she was either out or trying to prank me. So seeing as she wasnt in her room or trying to prank me then she must have been out. I closed the door and checked Janes room but she wasnt there either, neither was Clockwork or Jess and Slenda was nearly always out anyway. I decided to check the rest of the house but nothing, I couldnt find anyone anywhere. It was eriely quiet but I realised something as I was looking around. "This mansion is HUGE." I never noticed before but no that Im not distracted or being chased around I finaly realised just how big the place is, I was surprised that nobody had found the place, then again those who did probably never lived to tell the tale... I continued to walk around the mansion but still couldnt find anyone but was a corridoor with only 2 doors both of which were spread far apart from each other. I went to the first door and checked inside and was met with what looked like a changing room. I continued further inside and went through another doorway where I was met with a massive pool. "Since when did they have a pool!? Wait how did they even get one built here?" I never thought they would have something like an indoors pool here, I wanted to ask slenda how she managed to get one built but I was sure she would just give me a cryptic answer so I decided to not question it.

As I left the changing room I heard what sounded like someone hitting something from the door down the hall and quickly made my way to it. I got to the room the noise was coming from and peeked inside and my jaw dropped. The room was a bit smaller than the one with the pool but was filled with tons of gym equipment and even had its own sparing ring. It didnt take long to see what was causing that banging noise, it was Jane beating the shit out of a poor boxing bag, she was wearing a white tanktop and shorts. I was happy that I finally found someone but Jane probably wasnt going to be as happy. I went inside to get a better look and find out where everyone else is, "So this is where you was hiding I said to Jess as I walked in. She shot turned to me and surprise surprise she didnt seem to happy to see me. "*Sigh* What do you want?" Jess said turning back to the punching bag. "Where is everyone? So far you're the only person i've found is you.""They're all out doing their own thing or helping Slenda with watch duty in the forest, its just you and me here at the moment." she said plainly as she hammered the punching bag. "So you thought you would come here and make this Punching bag your next victim?" I joked. "You could always volunteer to take its place." She half joked back. "I'd rather not..." I said looking at the sorry state it was in. I looked back at the sparring ring then a crazy idea came to mind. "But I dont mind being your sparring partner".  Jess stopped in her tracks and quickly turned giving you a wierd look, "I thought you couldnt fight?"she asked unsure of what to make of my idea. "I can defend myself a bit but thats it, thats why I was hoping you would maybe teach me how to fight." I said rubbing the back of my head. "And why would I do that?" Jess asked as she crossed her arms. "Im going to regret this... Because I get to learn how to fight and you get to kick my ass doing it." I said breaking out into a slight sweat. "Oh im going to enjoy this, you better not start crying cause Im not going to go easy on you" she said as she made her way to the ring  "*Sigh* Of course you wont..." I said following behind her to the ring where we put on the sparing gear. We both got into the ring and got into position, both of us getting into our own fighting stances. "You ready?" she asked. "Yeh Im re-" I was cut off by a sucker punch to the stomach, winding me. "Lesson 1, Always be on guard" she said witha sinister smile. "Yep, definitly made a mistake asking her to do this..." I thought as I was hunched over holding my stomach. "You sure *cough cough* you couldnt hold back a little?" "Nope, you asked for it no going back now" she said still smiling at your pained expression. I finally got my breath back and immediately got back into a fighting stance I wasnt going to let her land a hit like that again.