Meeting the pasta family pt 2

Thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n had just finished meeting Benny in her room and was quite happy with the results even if she did try scaring him to death at first.

y/n pov

"So far so good, now lets see whats behind door number 2" I thought as I made my way too the next room. I was admittedly a little bit excited after meeting benny, I was expecting everyone to be more like jess but benny completely through those expectations out of the window even if she is still a bit crazy. But I knew I couldnt drop my guard around them, at the end of the day they were still killers and for all I knew they could just be playing nice hoping for me do exactly that. I moved to the door, knocked and waited for a response which this time I got. "Come in!" a voice shouted back so I did. I opened the door, walked in and closed it behind me but didnt see anyone in the room but noticed the bathroom light on so I decided to wait. But before I could even look around I felt something poke my back make me jump a bit I turned around and backed up a bit to get a better look at who it was who poked me. Stood there scanning me head to toe was a girl wearing a white tanktop with a blue fleece, jeans and dark brown hair. But stood out the most was her eyes she had an amazing emerald green eye and a.....clock...in the other? Suddenly she began to circle me poking and prodding me as she went before coming to an abrupt stop and going into deep thought leaving me baffled. "Is something wrong?" At first she doesnt reply but then spoke. "It doesnt make sense...." she quietly says but still loud enough for me to hear. "What doesnt?" I asked slightly interested in whats on her mind. She turns to me and begins to explain whats on her mind. "It doesnt make sense that someone like you managed to get the better of  someone like jess" she bluntly said. "Ouch....sorry to disappoint you so much" I said slightly hurt. "Sorry I didnt mean anything bad by it but when I heard that someone got the better of Jess and was going to stay here my curiosity got the better of me... I couldnt stop thinking about what you might look like." she explained. " I take it im not exactly what you expected of someone who managed to get the better of the almighty jess? I asked chuckling. "I was expecting someone crazily strong or a someone very skilled at fighting" she said once again hurting your pride a bit " Like I said, im sorry to disappoint...." I said rubbing the back of my head when I noticed her smile. "I said you wasnt what I expected, I never said I was disappointed." she said leaving me unsure if she was trying to cheer me up or just toy with me. "So whats your name?" "Just call me Clockwork, whats yours?" she asked. "My name is Y/n, Y/n L/n".

Clockwork pov

"Y/n L/n huh? He seems pretty interesting..." I thought as I quickly looked him over again. "So Y/n what made you want to live here anyway?" I asked letting my curiosity get the better of me. "Long story short I knew that Jess was going to kill me whether she wanted to or not beacause I learned that you were all real so I figured that the only way I could survive was to stay here." He explained. "What about your family and friends" I asked when I noticed Y/n look down with a slightly pained expression. "Its not something I really like talking about but I lost my family and friends years ago so  you wont have to worry about that." He explained. I decided not to pry any further and change the subject. "I guess ive asked enough questions about you what do you want to know about me?".

Y/n Pov

"Im not sure what to ask to be honest aside for that clock you have for an eye you seem pretty normal compared to the others" "Im probably more dangerous than them, you know?" she said making me very confused. "How? You dont seem all that dangerous to me." I said hoping that she doesnt somehow take offence. "I have a bit of a condition, I call them 'ticks'. I only get them once every few days or week  but they can last for hours. When I have a tick I lose all sense of reason and become very unpredictable. Even the others find me dangerous when I have a tick so they usually let me loose in a town somewhere until I regain my senses or keep me in my room." she explained. "Ok, that does sound pretty bad. Are there any signs that one of your ticks are about to hit?" I asked. " Nope, we can only guess when I might get one based on when my last one was. Dont worry too much though its not as though I will attack everyone in sight sometimes its like ive just become really hyper and Jess is the only one who can handle me in that state. We are pretty close believe it or not but we act more like sisters than friends." She explained to me. "Sisters huh? Sounds nice..." I quietly said as I thought about my own sister. "Whats wrong? Clockwork asked looking slightly worried. "Nothing, I just remembered something is all" I replied not wanting to get into the details about my family. "Oh ok. By the way what does Jess think of you?" Clockwork asked. " She hates every fibre of my being as far as I can tell" I plainly said. "*giggles* sounds about right you're the first person to survive her attacks let alone beat her. Im sure she will eventually come around." She said trying to reassure me. "*sigh* I hope so... I dont know how long I will last if she has it out for me..." "Oh one more thing, what was it like to get hit by slenda?" she asked which left me puzzled. "wha..." "Sorry, I know its a weird question but the fact that you took a hit from slenda and lived amazes me" she said showing a keen interest in what I had to say. "It hurt like hell... what would you exect from a hit hard enough to launch me into a wall? And she made it pretty clear that she was holding back." I told her.  "Even if she did hold back im still amazed, we've seen her  hit people hard enough to cleave them in two. Thats why shes the boss and we make sure not to ever be on the recieving end." She explained quivering at the thought. "Remind me to never piss her off, I dont want to experience another one of those hits at full strength" I said becomeing slightly pale at the thought. "Hahahaha dont worry I will, you should be fine though slenda doesnt anger that easily but still be careful." she told me. "Anyway I need to go theres one person left I havent met yet and I dont want to keep them waiting." "Oh you mean Jane?" she asked. "Probably, so far ive only met you, Benny, Jess, and Slenda but I havent got round to talking to Jess properly yet. That should be fun..." "*Giggles* Yeh Jane is in the next room and Jess is at the very end of the hall so Jane is the next person you will see" She said enjoying my grief about the idea of having a 1 to 1 talk with Jess. "I dont suppose you can tell me what shes like before I go in there to see her?" I asked. "Nope it will be more fun if you go in blind" she said with a big smile. "More fun for who exactly...." I decided to just play along and after saying our goodbyes I left clockworks room preparing myself for what might be next.

Tell me what you guys think! Any sort of feedback is welcomed because at the moment im not sure how much people are enjoying it so any feedback would be appreciated. And if you guys want some other fem creeppypasta characters added just tell me and I will try to add them in somewhere down the line.

ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one.