I've been driving in my car

"Man I feel like shit" Laura groaned as we sat around in Hospitality at the track. We had planned on having breakfast at the hotel but Laura was feeling a little worse for wear so she slept in a little longer. I giggled at her as she sat slumped on the couch beside me with her oversized sunglasses on her face. "I feel pretty good" I replied, throwing a grape into my mouth. She groaned something inaudible at me and guzzled down some water.

It was true though; I slept like a log, and woke up ready for the day. My skin felt great considering the lack of sleep and even my hair seemed to want to go where I told it to. "And I think we're going out on bikes today" Laura added, sounding like she was in pain. I laughed, and mentally thanked myself I had chosen a bicycle appropriate outfit of a pair of dark blue denim short shorts, a white flowing vest top that exposed most of my back, and my gold MK flip flops again. I was developing quite a tan whilst I was here in Italy and my outfit choice made my skin glow a little more.

.........................

We sat there for around an hour, thankfully Laura's 'illness' had improved greatly and she was taking me round to the garage for us to grab some bikes. "So you sure you don't want to come with us tonight?" Laura asked as we picked out two bikes to ride. "Yeah," I sighed, cocking my leg over the bike. "What?" she asked, sensing my mood. "Nico was asking if I was going last night" I said as we pushed off on our ride. "When?" she asked, and I proceeded to fill her in on what happened after I left her. "Aww really?!" she beamed a smile at me. I laughed, "yeah, but don't get excited, he wasn't asking me to go with him!" I told her, hoping she wasn't going to read far too much into it like she usually did. "We'll see" she giggled and then spotted Paul and the guys ahead of us.

.........................

Cycling up to them, she rang her bell, "what time do you call this?!" one of the guys teased us. I laughed, "Laura's not been very well...." I grinned, causing a few 'awes' to emanate from them. I giggled, slipping my aviators onto my face. "well we got a good day for this, not too hot, so let's get going shall we!" he said, making us nod and then we set off for a ride around the track.

.............................

around an hour later we arrived back at the starting line, it was tough cycling around this place, seeing it for yourself showed how deceiving it was in a formula one car, the track looks so smooth and flat, but when you're on it, in some places the elevation is crazy, and not to mention how tough it is on your muscles cycling around it!

We cycled into the pit lane, and to the Force India garage where I noticed some commotion going on, bodies moving around in there. That's when I saw that the cars were in place. I couldn't help but show my excitement. I got off the bike and I don't actually remember who took it from me, but I walked over to the car nearest to me, slipping my sunglasses onto my head, I looked down in awe of the huge sleek machine in front of me.

"First time seeing an F1 car up close?" a guy asked me, I nodded, not taking my eyes off it. I heard the guy chuckle. "Want a tour of it?" he asked, "hell yeah!" I replied, making him chuckle, even more. I looked up at him and smiled, "I met you the other night right?" I asked, seeing the guy had a familiar face. He studied my face a little and then smiled, "you're she hulk aint ya?" the stout man asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Steve?" I asked, he winked at me with a smile. "C'mere let me show you around Nico's car" he offered. This had got to be the best thing of the trip so far...

.............

"You going to have a sit in it then?" I heard a familiar voice behind us as I was bent down looking at the rear wing. I turned my head suddenly at the offer, seeing Nico stood grinning at me wearing his skivvies. "I can't do that....can I?!" I gasped at him. He grinned widely at me. "sure." He shrugged his shoulders. "Steve won't tell anyone right?" he said, glancing at Steve who was crouched beside me. He chuckled and shook his head, "I didn't see a thing" he winked, getting up and disappearing out of the garage. "Come on" Nico said, moving from his spot to the bridge of the car. I nervously stood up and moved over to him. "Climb in" he said, offering his seat to me. I couldn't hide my huge grin even if I wanted to.