Caught

After I told him that I'd be his, he pulled me tightly against him, wrapping his big strong arms around me. I giggled into his chest, amused by his reaction, and the kiss he gave me on my head. "Kimi can kiss my ass" he muttered into my hair, making me burst out laughing. I looked up at him and he was grinning at me, "so no more jealousy?" I asked him, he shrugged, "depends on who is trying to touch my woman" he teased, I laughed again. "so no chatting up the mechanics" he joked, "or the grid girls" I said, making him smile, "it works both ways Hulkenberg" I said, prodding his chest making him chuckle. "why would I want to when I have the most beautiful girl in the paddock" he grinned that smile at me. "Hmm" I scoffed at him, feeling him wrap his arms around the small of my back. He chuckled at me, "I think I have" he said, leaning down to me for a kiss.
...............

We needed to pick and choose when we did that, as a simple kiss seemed to be ending up in a 5 minute make out session. "c'mon we gotta go!" I said to Nico, trying to pull away from his grasp seeing it was 8.25. "we have five more minutes" he said, pulling me hard against him, his response muffled against the back of my ear. I giggled, I couldn't say I didn't like it. "we gotta go!" I giggled whispering to him. "spoil sport" he grumbled at me, letting me go, "you can finish it off later" I smiled at him, making him give me a cheeky smile. I felt my cheeks blush at the look on his face.

we both grabbed the things that we needed to take to the track for the day and walked to the door. I felt Nico's arm flop over my shoulders protectively as I opened the door. "is that for Kimi's benefit?" I asked, "anyone's" he shrugged, making us both laugh.

"oh my god!" we heard an over enthusiastic whisper down the hall. we both looked up as we stepped out of Nico's room, seeing Laura and Paul walking our way to use the lift. "oh shit." I sighed, hearing Nico laugh, "this is why we should have left early" I said, prodding him in the side. He flinched and laughed at me more. Laura was stood looking at us opened mouthed, coming to her own conclusions of us leavig Nico's room first thing in the morning, and by the grin on Paul's face, he was thinking the same thing.

"morning guys" Nico smiled at them in his usual way. "mornin" Paul winked at us, my face was pink, and I couldn't look at him without wanting to laugh, and Nico just stood smiling at the pair of them. I didn't even want to look at Laura. The lift pinged and the doors opened. "get in" Paul shoved Laura a little as she jut stood looking at me. me and Nico just looked at each other and laughed, stepping into the lift behind them.

Nico began talking to Paul about their cars and the meeting Nico had with vijay last night after free practice 2, all seemed back to normal with those two. Laura on the other hand...

"what is this?!" she gasped excitedly, trying to keep her voice down. I grinned at her and shook my head. "did you and him?!" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "what? No!" I said, frowning a little, even though that's exactly what it looked like. "it could have cost him valuable places today" I said, the guys turned giving us a look, highly amused at my answer. Laura huffed a little, "well I know what you're like..." she smirked back at me. I couldn't help but laugh at that, "well I did have to fight her off last night" I gasped, really not expecting Nico to say that. he burt out laughing at himself and my reaction, lucky for him the lift doors opened and he dashed out before I had chance to get him. Paul followed him out laughing, but Laura wasn't done with her inquisition.

"I'll fill you in when we get to the track" I told her, making her nod, "you better do" she said, making me laugh as we walked outside to the cars that awaited us. "but I'm glad whatever it is has happened" she hugged me. "thanks" I laughed at her as she squeezed me. "see you in the paddock" she said, letting me go. "see you soon" I smiled at her, then turning to se Nico holding the door open for me. "aww look" Laura cooed at us to Paul. He grumbled and climbed into the car. I laughed at the pair of them and then climbed into the car, followed by Nico.

.......................

Climbing out of the car, Nico waited for me, taking my hand firmly in his. I felt a little timid as we walked towards the gate, as the paps were out in force ready to snap any of the drivers that came by. "you okay?" he asked me, knowing I didn't like this bit. "uh huh" I lied to him. he chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"Hulk!"
"Nico!"
"Victoria!" the voices called to us. we walked straight passed them stood behind the barriers, "how do they know my name?" I asked Nico, "they'll probably have known everything about you since I tweeted that photo of us at the dinner" he told me, I sighed and nodded, knowing it was going to be inevitable. "come with me, I'm going to sign some things for the fans" he said, directing me over to another set of barriers where quite a lot of fans were hung over them waving pens and photos and cameras around calling for the drivers.

I let go of his hand and watched him interact with the fans, some young boys looking star struck that they met their idol, some older men wanting to ask about the car and then the girls and women who wanted a photo with him, his autograph and even a kiss! Thankfully the latter he politely declined.

After a few minutes of that he turned back to me. The smile he gave me set my butterflies off in my tummy. "Thank you for waiting" he said, taking my hand in his once more. I smiled, "I thought I was going to have to go she-hulk on those girls" I said, making him laugh as we walked to the main gate. His reply was to kiss my temple tenderly.