Think of me when you're out, when you're out there

*Sienna's P.O.V.*

As I finished the last song on stage, the crowd roared in excitement. A wide smile stretched across my face, causing my cheeks to ache, but I didn't care. My eyes scanned the crowd, looking out at the beautiful faces that surrounded me. All of them smiling back at me as they jumped and cheered.

"We are Wasp! Thank you for being such a fucking amazing audience!" I screamed, sticking my hand up in the air in a rock and roll sign. I smiled as the crowd erupted into cheers and screams before I walked off stage. As soon as I got back stage, I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it all down.

"Thirsty?" Wasp's drummer, Rivers, teased.

"Fuck off, " I joked, slapping his arm playfully. He chuckled and sipped at his Monster drink. I started thinking about all the faces in the crowd, one in particular tugging at my brain. He was kind of short, about 5'7" with pale skin. He had messy, black hair that came down the his shoulders with icy blue eyes that stood out against the black make up surrounding his eyes. His lips seemed soft and pink with two lip piercings sitting on the left side of his mouth. He had a black beanie placed over his head comfortable with a HIM t-shirt on underneath a black denim vest that rested on his shoulders. His HIM t-shirt had poked out from behind his vest only to cover his shoulders. Tattoos and black warpaint covered every inch of his arms and neck. To match, he had on back skinny jeans and black, monochrome vans. He was handsome to say the least.

"Um, Sienna?" Matt, our lead guitarist, questioned, pulling me out of our thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. Yes?" I returned.

"We have a signing, " he reminded me. I nodded and followed him with my water bottle to our tent where the others were waiting for us. There was a line of fans already waiting for us. It was always a pleasure and a wonderful experience getting to meet the fans. They all meant so much to me, and I wish I could spend time with each and every one of them. They were all so incredibly kind and supportive, which is the only reason why I'm where I am with Wasp. It's all because of the fans. After meeting what seemed like hundreds of fans, I came face to face with the man I never thought I'd see again.

"Hello, " I greeted him kindly, flashing him a small smile.

"Hi, " he replied, handing me a CD to sign.

"Who is this for?" I asked, hoping to get his name.

"Me, Ricky, " he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Ricky. I'm sure you already know my name, " I teased.

"Yeah, " he chuckled, and watched me intensely as I signed his CD.

"I like your shirt, " I added., causing his face to light up.

"Thanks, " he thanked me, "what's your favorite song?"

"Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly, " I answered.

"I love that song!" He smiled.

"Guys, you need to move along, " our security guard, Adam, stated firmly. Ricky and I both nodded back at him.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, " I smiled, leaning in to give him hug. He hugged me back, slipping a piece of paper into my back pocket. He pulled away and moved down to the rest of the band.

---

*That Night*

I fumbled with the piece of paper in my hands while I lied in my bunk, staring at the number written down on it. I wondered if I should text Ricky yet or not. I guess it wouldn't hurt. I pulled out my phone and typed in the number, saving it as a new contact. I started typing out a message:

(R = Ricky, S = Sienna)

S: Hey! It's Sienna! Thanks for coming out to the show today! (:
R: Not a problem! You're a really talented singer. I kept thinking about you while I was out there in the crowd. It's so cool how you're a female screamer/singer! (;
S: Thank you! Ash Costello inspired me a lot. (:
R: My band mate, Chris, has been in one of their music videos before. They're all really cool! (:
S: Wait, you're in a band? Which band?!
R: Motionless in White. I had the day off today and decided to check out some of the other bands.
S: That's really cool! I'll have to check your band's music out some time during the tour (:
R: I'm sure you'll like it. (: I have to drive tonight, so I gotta go. I'll catch up with you tomorrow! Good night! (:
S: Good night! Drive safely! (:

No response. I smiled to myself, but I jumped as my curtain was ripped open.

"Kurt!" I whined, unhappy with the fact that he had nearly given me a heart attack. Kurt was Wasp's bassist.

"What? I just wanted to come and tell you that we're hanging out in the front lounge and wanted you to join us, " he explained.

"I guess so, but not for long. I'm tired tonight, " I agreed, hopping out of my bunk and following Kurt to the front lounge with the others. Kurt, Rivers, Matt, and Jared (our rhythm guitarist) were joking around and talking about cute girls they had seen today. I saw down on the lounge next to Jared with the others sitting across from us. All of them stared at me intently with eager eyes.

"What?" I asked, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Aren't you going to tell us about that boy?!" Jared asked, yelling a bit in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I wondered, feeling my cheeks get hot. I quickly looked down to avoid them teasing me about blushing.

"Aw! She's blushing!" Rivers announced. I blushed even more, and all the boys rushed over, 'ooh-ing' and 'aw-ing' at me.

"Stop, " I whined, giggling a bit at the end.

"But you're so cute when you're blushing, " Matt returned, pinching my cheeks. I quickly slapped his hand away, not liking what he did.

"You guys are lame, " I stated.

"We know, " they all said in unison. They looked at each other with wide eyes. Dorks. Luckily, they didn't bombard me with questions about Ricky and instead went back to their previous conversation. I sat there in silence, thinking about Ricky. Had he really meant all that he said? What if he liked me? Do I like him back?