I'll beg you nice from my knees

*Ricky's P.O.V.*

*Two Months Later*

All I could think about was Sienna. She was beautiful. Her long, naturally straight black hair that flowed down to her waist. Her ocean blue orbs that sat amongst her black eye shadow and winged eyeliner. Her cute, round nose that had a single diamond stud nose ring on the right side. Her smooth, pale skin and pink lips. She was even more beautiful on the inside. Looks were extra because I tend to fall in love with the heart instead of the eyes. Her personality was shy at first, but once I got to know her, she was incredibly bubbly. She reminded me of a child. She was selfless and loved others to no end, and she didn't have in a care in the world. Today I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. We've been friends for two months now, and I already think I love her. I looked at myself in the mirror a d smoother out my black button up shirt that was rolled midway up my forearms. I was also wearing black skinny jeans and my black vans with black warpaint covering my arms and neck. I checked my phone and saw that it was time for me to go and pick her up from her bus. We were still on Warped Tour, which ends next month. I let the guys know that I was headed out before leaving the bus. I walked past about ten buses before finally reaching Wasp's I knocked on the door to be greeted by Jared.

"Hey, man! Sie is just putting her shoes on, " he explained.

"Actually, I'm ready, " she said, stepping into view. She was gorgeous. She had her make up and hair done how she normally does it with the only difference being her black lipstick. She wore a burgundy, short sleeve swing dress that just reached her mid thighs. She wore black boots that didn't lace up, but rather they zipped up on the sides. She had a plain black hat that rested on her head along with a black pocket book that sat on her shoulder and reached across the body before lying on the opposite side. She also had on a black and gold watch and a matching ring on her middle finger that let me know that it was just for style and not from a husband or anything.

"Be good to her, " Jared warned, flashing a quick smile at the end of his stern sentence. I chuckled in response and nodded. Jared closed the door back as Sienna and I began to walk away. Hesitantly, I interlaced our finger and too her soft, small hand in mine. She looked over at me and smiled before looking back no ahead of her. I walked her out of the venue and just two blocks down the road to the boardwalk in Cape May, New Jersey. Beside the boardwalk to the left of us was the beach. Since the sun was setting, there weren't very many people that were out on the beach. There might have been a few bonfires and couples walking by themselves or with their kids or pets here and there, but I wasn't paying attention. To the right of us, there were small shops, businesses, and restaurants that lined up along the boardwalk. In the short distance, there was a ferries wheel and a few carnival rides. The boardwalk also stretched out into the ocean near the ferries wheel with a small bar sitting at the end of the pier. There was modern pop music playing in the speakers that lined the boardwalk.

"This place is beautiful, " Sienna smiled, looking around at her surroundings.

"Not as beautiful as you, though, " I confessed, causing her to blush and look down at her feet.

"We should walk out on the pier, " she suggested, pointing in the direction of the pier. I agreed and led her out near the end. The sun was almost set and I wanted to asked her before it was dark. Not many people were out there. Most of them were in the bar. At the end smoking, drinking, and getting drunk. There was a live band playing older classic rock music. Sienna and I rested our shoulders on the side railing, looking out at the ocean and watching he waves crash. Like Sienna said, it was beautiful.

"Sienna, can I ask you something?" I wondered. She turned to me and nodded as I dropped to both my knees. "Ever since we met, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew I wanted to be more than friends with you. You make me smile just by looking at you, and I've never met someone like you. I know we've only known each other for two months, but I can't take it any longer. I want you to be my girlfriend."

Sienna had a wide smile stretched out across her gorgeous face with her cheeks a scarlet red. My god, she was so beautiful. She slowly nodded, and I stood up to embrace her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist. I buried my face in her hair, and she did the same to me.

"You mean so much to me, " she whispered. The smile on my face grew even bigger.

"I promise I'll never leave you, " I promise. Her gripped got tighter with mine before we slowly pulled away. I kissed her forehead, causing a giggle to leave her mouth.

"You're so beautiful, " I smiled. Her cheeks reddened once again.

"You must have rubbed off on me then, " she smiled back. I chuckled.

"I'm a guy; guys can't be beautiful, " I teased, draping my around around her waist loosely. She put her arms back around my neck.

"Well, your handsomeness must've rubbed off on me and became beautifulness, " she giggled. I chuckled once again and leaned down to connect our foreheads. She was mine, and I was hers.