All I Wanted Was You

A/N: I know the chapter name is a repeat, but it repeats in the song. This will be mainly fluff, so I hope it's okay. I'm going to try to get more of MIW in this book, starting with this chapter.

Also, here's a new P.O.V. for you guys since you're all such fabulous readers! ;) <3
---
*Balz' P.O.V.*

Today Ghost and I decided to take Sienna from Ricky for the day while he planned something special for her. Vinny, Ryan, and Chris had stayed behind to help. I arrived with Ghost at about 9:00 a.m. so we could head out early. Ghost and I walked up to the front door, and I knocked. I heard the sound of feet shuffling around on the other side of the door before Sienna opened it. She was wearing this outfit:

 She was wearing this outfit:

(A/N: Minus the sunglasses)

Her black hair hung down to her waist freely, and her make up was how she normally does it. Smoked black eyes, pale skin, and instead of black lip stick, she wore something that looked more natural. She looked as if she had just stepped out of a grunge fashion blog on tumblr.

"Ready?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Ricky, I'm headed out with Balz and Ghost now!" She called into the house. I heard him rush to the door in black skinny jeans, his black vans, a HIM t-shirt, and black beanie. He pecked Sienna on the lips, exchanged 'I love you's, and let her leave. She closed the door behind her and followed Ghost and I back to my car. She sat in the back seat with Ghost as I drove to the mall for our first destination.

"Ew, I hate shopping, " she muttered from behind me. Ricky had asked Ghost and I to take her out shopping and to get her hair and make up done for his surprise tonight. He also reminded us to stay away from Hot Topic, which is like telling the three of us to stay away from oxygen. He gave us his wallet and told us not to tell her she had to pick out a dress until we got her to the store at the mall. Sienna hated dresses, and we all knew it.

"Sorry, Ricky's orders, " Ghost shrugged. She groaned, throwing her head back before getting out of the car with Ghost and I. We made our way into the crowded mall, watching as people ran around with their hands full of shopping bags. We led her towards the dress shop, planning a way to get her in there without getting injured by her. She really disliked dresses. When we got closer to the dress store, Ghost and I watched as Sienna's face dropped whiten she realized where we were headed.

"No, no, no, " she stated firmly, shaking her head. I grabbed onto her left arm as Ghost grabbed onto her right arm, dragging her into the store.

"Ricky wants you to wear a dress tonight, Sie. C'mon, do it for him, " I begged as she dragged her feet. Finally, she stopped resisting. Ghost and I let go of her arms. She flopped onto the ground and lied there at our feet.

"I don't want to, " she whined.

"He said if you didn't get a dress and we couldn't get you to do it then to call him and he won't kiss you for a week, " I smirked, pulling my phone from my back pocket. She let out a low moan before standing to her feet and moving slowly towards the dress shop. She walked in and quickly picked out this dress: