And when the world treats you way too fairly

Sorry this story is going kind of quick. It's harder than you think trying to write a story to the lyrics of a song. You're probably wondering why everything is in italics..
---
*Ricky's P.O.V.*

*Three months later*

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Sienna. She told me she had something she wanted to tell me and that it was really important. My nerves were causing me to feel nauseous. She was currently in the bathroom, but before I knew it, she was walking out with a make up wipe in one of her hands and my black beanie in the other. She was wearing ripped black legging with one of my HIM sweatshirts on. It was big on her, and it sure as hell looked a lot better on her than it did on me. Her hair hung in it's natural state all the way down to her waist.

"Ricky, I'm going to show you something, and I don't want you to freak out, " I grew more and more confused, yet worried at the same time. Hesitantly, she lifted the make up wipe to her face and washed away all the make up. Her eyebrows disappeared and her skin was splotchy. She looked down at her feet and slowly reached for the top of her head, pulling her long black hair away to reveal her bald head. Their were patches of her naturally blonde hair scattered over her head. Tears welled in my eyes as I realized what she had shown me. She sniffled, and I quickly ran over to give her a hug.

"Awh, baby " I sobbed, grasping onto her tightly.

"I wanted to tell you sooner, I promise, but I just couldn't, " she cried, clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

"Baby, don't worry about it. I'm not mad, and I'm not going to freak out, okay? You're so beautiful, and I'm so thankful to have you, " I assured her. My heart broke into tiny little pieces as Sienna and I sobbed in each other's arms. I realized that whenever the world starts to treat you way too fairly, it'll bring you to your knees in a quick second. But regardless, I still love Sienna with all of my heart, and I'm so lucky that I get to be here for her through her journey. I'll always be here for her, even if she can't stand me and wants me to leave I'll still be here.

"I love you so much, Ricky, " she whispered. The butterflies in my stomach turned into a zoo.

"I love you too, Sie, " I returned. Even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was smiling. I smiled too and pulled away to look at her. She placed my beanie on her head, and I leaned in to peck her lips. We were both smiling ear to ear and stayed silent the rest of the day cuddling and enjoying each other's presence. I was in love with Sienna, and I planned to love her for as long as she'd let me. Hell, I'd love even if she didn't let me. She was everything I needed, and I couldn't imagine myself without her. She was perfect in every way.