At All of Our Favorite Parts

*Sienna's P.O.V.*

Today Ricky was coming home, and I had decided to stay with MIW on their way back home. Currently, I was lying in Ricky's bunk since I was feeling a bit tired today. Ricky had tried to get me to come watch the guys play video games, but I could hardly hold my head up. Therefore, I had decided just to take a nap. I woke up from the nap a few minutes ago, and I was now lying in Ricky's bunk, listening to the guys scream at each other as they continued playing video games.

"Fuck you, Vinny!" Chris shouted, causing me to giggle. Vinny was good at playing Call of Duty. He knew how to beat everyone using vehicles. All of a sudden, the bunk curtain was slowly pulled open the slightest bit. I saw Ricky peek inside, and he pulled the curtain open wider since I was awake now.

"Sleep well, my love?" he greeted me, pecking my forehead.

"Yes, but I'm still tired, " I whined. He chuckled.

"Well, we're about five hours away from home, so you can take a proper nap when we get there, " he informed me.

"Damn, how long was I asleep?" I wondered.

"About three hours, " he answered.

"Oh, " was the only response I had.

"Come in here with us, and I'll get you a snack, " Ricky offered. I nodded and hopped down out of the bunk, feeling a bit dizzy from the sudden movement. I stood there for a moment to regain my balance.

"Are you alright?" Ricky inquired, concern laced throughout his voice.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy from the quick movement, " I explained. He nodded and laced our fingers together as he led me to the front lounge.

"She's finally awake!" Ryan greeted me.

"Sie, come play with us!" Vinny shouted at me from his spot on the couch.

"Yeah, come help me beat Vinny's ass!" Chris stated. I laughed at them as Ricky and I started digging through some of the snacks in the small kitchenette on the bus.

"Sorry, but I'm just gonna watch this time, " I declined, picking up a bag of teddy graham crackers. Ricky followed me to the couch and sat beside me when I sat next to Ryan. Chris and Vinny were on the opposite side of us. Ricky put an arm around my shoulder, and I leaned into him as I started eating my teddy grahams. They were probably my favorite snack, so I was glad the guys had bought some for me.

"Oo, I want one!" Vinny chirped. I pulled one out of the bag, and he opened his mouth, wanting me to throw it. I threw it, and he leaned over a little to catch it in his mouth. He caught it and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, " he said, returning to his game. When I finished eating, I tossed the empty bag into the nearby trash can. Then, I looked down at the beautiful engagement ring I had received from Ricky. I was still trying to process in my mind that I was going to marry the absolute love of my life. Butterflies erupted in my stomach just thinking about it, and I was beyond excited to be able to call him my husband one day. It was all so surreal, and to think about all that I had been through and where I am now made the smile on my face grow even bigger.

"What are you smiling about?" Ricky wondered, looking down at me with his own smile.

"I'm just thinking about getting marry you, " I said just above a whisper. I didn't want the guys to hear us being cute and then tease us about it the rest of the way home. The smile on Ricky's face grew, and he place a gentle kiss on my nose before moving down to my lips. When he pulled away, the guys were making gagging noises. I giggled, turning pink.

"Go be cute somewhere else, " Chris ordered.

"You're just jealous, " Ricky retorted. Chris scoffed before going back to his video game.

"Oh yeah, and don't think I forgot about your punishment, " Ricky whispered in my ear. I looked at him and bit my lip.

"I didn't do anything wrong, though, Richard, " I said innocently. His eyes darkened, and he picked me up bridal style off the couch.

"I'm taking Sie back to my bunk. We're going to go take another nap to pass the time, " Ricky lied. None of the guys responded since they were too wrapped up in their video games. Instead of going to his bunk like he had said, he went to the back lounge instead and kicked the door closed behind him with his foot. He threw me down on the couch and hovered above me.

"I told you not to use my full name, " he growled lowly in my ear.

"I'm sorry, " I apologized, looking deep in his eyes and biting my lip again. All of a sudden, he crashed his lips onto my mine and kissed me hard. His lip rings dug into my lips, and I latched my arms tightly around his neck. His hands gripped my waist tightly, leaving small bruises for sure, as we pulled each other as close as we possibly could. His tongue glided along my bottom lip, and I gladly accepted. Our tongues tangled together and fought for dominance, but of course, Ricky won. He then left a trail of sloppy wet kisses down my neck to my sweet spot that he had no trouble finding. I let out a small moan, trying to keep my noise down so the guys wouldn't hear us. Ricky bit at my neck, causing me to let out another moan, and he licked over the spot before sucking on it harshly. I groaned a little louder this time, only to be quieted by Ricky placed his lips back on mine. His hands slowly slid up to my shirt, tugging at the hem as a signal that Ricky wanted it off. I pulled away to take my shirt off, and I arched my back for Ricky to unclasp my bra. As soon as my shirt and bra were off, he went back to kissing me while fondling my breasts. My hands started pulling his t-shirt off, and Ricky pulled away to pull it the rest of the way off. Once it was off, he went back to kissing my neck, leaving another hickey as he fumbled with the button of my shorts. When he got them unbuttoned, he pulled them down, and I kicked them the rest of the way off.

"Mmmm, " I moaned as Ricky blew cold air down on a forming bruise. Soon, both of us were completely undress and fully vulnerable to each other. Ricky lined his cock up with my entrance, rubbing it with the tip.

"P-Please, no teasing, " I moaned.

"This is your punishment, baby girl, " Ricky smirked.