Wake Up Early to Black and White Re-runs

A/N: Here's another chapter that's not in italics! If you're wondering why everything is in italics, keep reading until the end of the story. ;)
---
*Ricky's P.O.V.*

I woke up early on the couch in the front lounge of the bus. The TV was on and there were black and white re-runs of old shows old. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before grabbing the remote and turning the television off. My back was aching from lying on the uncomfortable leather couch. The rest of the guys were still asleep, so I decided to use the bathroom before I went back to sleep in my bunk. I walked back to the bathroom, trying to be careful not to wake anybody. I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes were still puffy and red and my cheeks still had tear stains from crying last night. I missed Sienna, and I was ready for tour to be over so I could go back home to see her. After I was finished using the bathroom, I went back to my bunk and crawled into the small space.

*30 minutes later*

After spending about half an hour trying to go back to sleep, I finally gave up and just pulled out my phone. I turned it on to see my favorite picture of Sienna and I. It was a picture of us from the day I asked her to be my girlfriend. We were on the pier in New Jersey, and I was holding her bridal style. The deep blue ocean and setting sun behind us. Sienna had her arms wrapped around my neck and her head resting on my shoulder with a beautiful, happy smile on her face. She was looking up at me. I was looking down at her and smiling back, amazed by how beautiful she was and the fact that she had actually agreed to be my girlfriend. I thought back on the memory:

"Sienna, can I ask you something?" I wondered. She turned to me and nodded as I dropped to both my knees. "Ever since we met, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew I wanted to be more than friends with you. You make me smile just by looking at you, and I've never met someone like you. I know we've only known each other for two months, but I can't take it any longer. I want you to be my girlfriend."

Sienna had a wide smile stretched out across her gorgeous face with her cheeks a scarlet red. My god, she was so beautiful. She slowly nodded, and I stood up to embrace her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist. I buried my face in her hair, and she did the same to me.

I smiled to myself, missing my beautiful girl back at home. It wasn't easy being away from her on tour. I unlocked my phone and went through more pictures of Sienna and I. Each of them flooding my brain with memories. My eyes started watering, and I quickly turned my phone off to avoid crying, but I couldn't hold them back. I needed her back in my arms where I could hold her and tell her I loved her and needed her. She was my world, but she wasn't here.
---
A/N: Sorry this chapter was short! I wanted it to be short and sad, so I hope you guys don't hate me for this chapter.