All I Wanted Was You

A/N: Okay, so I'm going to try and rewrite this chapter again and hopefully it won't disappear like the first time. The first time was shit anyways, so maybe it's a good thing it disappeared. ANNYYYWAYYSSS, onto the chapter!

Btw, I'm listening to "Reincarnate" and this line describes my mood towards Wattpad for making my chapter disappear: "Bitch, you give a fucking aspirin a headache!" This line too: "You make me fucking sick!"

I really want to go see that movie "The Bye Bye Man" by the way...

A.D.D. bc the chapter hasn't started yet...
---
*Sienna's P.O.V.*

"Hey, babe!" Ricky greeted me. He and I were currently face timing each other on our way to the Carolina Rebellion venue in Concord, North Carolina. We were going to be there for the next three days.

"Hey, Ricky!" I smiled, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He had his phone propped up on his pillow and he had his forearms resting on his pillow and his chin lying on top of his forearms. I was in the back lounge with the door closed and locked. I had the phone propped up as well and was sitting 'Indian style' on the couch. Ricky could see my entire body.

"I can't wait to see you when we get to North Carolina!" He told me.

"I know! I'm so excited!" I agreed, making him smile in return.

"Have you seen the entire line up yet?" He wondered. The only thing I knew was that there was going to be a shit ton of bands.

"No, who all is performing?" I inquired.

"The bands performing tomorrow are Sound Garden, A Perfect Circle, Mastodon, The Cult, Pierce The Veil, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Eagles Of Death Metal, Highly Suspect, Gojira, Nothing More, Every Time I Die, Starset, Radkey, Crobot, Volumes, Dorothy, As Lions, Wage War, and Mother Feather, " he answered, reading off a piece of paper he had with him in his bunk.

"What about Saturday?" I questioned him.

"Def Leopard, Korn, Tesla, Chevelle, Alter Bridge, Wasp - or you guys, The Pretty Reckless, Sum 41, In Flames, In This Moment, Dillinger Escape Plan, Machine Gun Kelly, The Amity Affliction, All That Remains, Rival Sons, I Prevail, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Ded, Badflower, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Citizen Zero, and Cover Your Tracks, " he responded, listing off another one hundred bands it seemed. And I haven't even asked about Sunday!

"And Sunday?" I asked.

"Avenged Sevenfold, The Offspring, Volbeat, Papa Roach, Seether, Three Days Grace, Coheed & Cambria, Skillet, Taking Back Sunday, Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White - or us, Beartooth, Fozzy, Kyng, Sylar, Goodbye June, Fire From The Gods, The Charm The Fury, and Royal Republic, " he told me. I knew there was going to be a lot of bands but not that many.

"Damn, that's a lot of bands, " I muttered.

"I know!" He agreed, chuckling at my statement.

"How far are you guys from the venue? We're about an hour away, " I shared.

"We're about an hour and a half away, " he answered, a small a,punt of sadness laced in voice.

"Awh, well, if we get there before you guys, I'll wait for you down in the lobby, " I assured him. Our bands had tried to leave at the same time in hopes of getting there at the same time.

"Thanks, babe, " he thanked me, a smile stretching across his face.

"I love you, " I said, causing his smile to grow bigger and his cheeks to turn scarlet.

"I love you too, " he returned, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"How did I get so lucky?" I wondered. His smile, again, grew impossibly bigger and his cheeks darkened. I loved seeing him so happy like this, so I quickly took a screenshot.

"I don't knooow, but did you just screen shot my face?" He chuckled.

"Noooo, " I lied, giggled at the end.

"Liar! Yes, you did!" He proclaimed, laughing at me again.

"I couldn't help it! You looked really happy, so I wanted to get a picture, " I explained.

"Well, I am happy. I'm happy because you make me happy, " he responded. It was my turn to smile and blush. All of a sudden, his hands moved, and I heard the click of a camera.

"Don't screen shot my face back! My hair and make up looks horrible!" I whined, using one of my hands to cover my eyes.

"Quit covering up your face! You look beautiful no matter what!" He assured me. My hand didn't budge.

"No, you keep screenshotting my face, " I protested.

"I promise I'll stop if you let me see your face, " he told me. I thought about his offer and decided to uncover my eyes.

"Fine, " I sighed, smiling and letting my hand fall back into my lap with the other. I heard another click.

"Ricky!" I shouted, causing him to laugh at me.

"I can't help that you're so beautiful, " he argued. I felt my cheeks get red again and looked down at my lap.

"I appreciate the compliment, but as soon as we get to the hotel, I'm deleting those pictures, " I smiled mischievously, looking back up at him.

"No!" He protested. I giggled.

"Yes!" I stated firmly.

"No, I'm making them into a collage and saving them as my lock screen, " he pouted. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Can you two shut the hell up so I can sleep?!" Matt screamed from the bunk area.

"Sorry!" Ricky and I said in unison. I could hear shouting and yelling coming from Ricky's end of the call.

"Hey, I have to go. I think the guys are about to kill each other, " he said. I chuckled.

"Okay, I love you, babe, " I smiled, screenshotting his reaction which was smiling and blushing. He did that every time I told him I loved him, and each time he did my heart melted.

"I love you too, Sie, " he returned. My cheeks grew warm again and I smiled. He took another screenshot, and I shook my head afterwards. We both hung up, and I lied back on the couch. Ricky was all I wanted, and he was absolutely perfect. I yawned and got comfortable on the couch, falling asleep with Ricky on my mind.