All I Wanted Was You

*Ricky's P.O.V.*

I sat in the soft gross underneath a tall, shady tree as the cool breeze of the wind whipped past my face and through my hair. I breathed in the scent of the beautiful flowers scattered around me. The sun was shining through small cracks in the leaves of the tree. I looked at my beautiful wife and smiled at her.

"Sienna, I've been meaning to tell you something for a while. Something I've been holding in since the very first time I laid eyes on you. You were so beautiful back then, and you still are beautiful. Your strength is incredible, and you inspire me every day that I wake up breathing. You're my hero, and all I wanted, all I want... is you. Simply you. I want you. I want your beautiful, sapphire blue eyes and long eyelashes that were always full of hope and happiness. I want your perfectly drawn on eyebrows since chemo rid you of your real ones. I want your various wigs that you always loved to show off because of how pretty you thought the colors of them were. I want your soft pink lips that would always form a contagious smile that I swear is brighter than the sun and all of the stars in the sky. I want your porcelain skin that was always so soft and warm when I touched it. I want your small frame that fits perfectly with mine whenever we're in each other's arms. I want your angelic voice that is so soft and so sweet that it gives me chills every time you speak. I want your adorable laughs and giggles whenever I would kiss your nose or try to make you laugh. I want your personality that everyone is attracted to because you give off such a happy aura. I want you and only you. All I want is you. You're not perfect, but you're perfect for me. I love you more than I could ever explain or measure through words. I always keep your favorite shirt of mine to wear and wash it with the same laundry detergent you used before spraying your perfume on it so it can continue to smell like you. I sleep with it at night because it makes me feel as if you're sleeping next to me. I know I probably sound like I'm crazy, which I probably am. But crazy or not, I'm still in love with you and miss you more and more with every day that passes. I love you, baby girl, " I whispered the last part as a small tear rolled down my cheek. I stood up and placed a gentle kiss on the tombstone before walking across the cemetery. I climbed into my car before cranking it up and driving away.
---
A/N: I'm sorry about the sad ending! I'll be honest, though. Sienna has been dead the entire book. Every chapter in italics has been Ricky's memory. I promise this is the only book I'm ever writing where the girl dies because I actually cried a few times writing this book. I hope none of you hate me, but yeah, this is the end.🖤